Last night was the New York premiere of The Butler, the Lee Daniels film about a long-term African-American employee at the White House. Fun fact: The script was written by Danny Strong, aka Jonathan on Buffy and Doyle on Gilmore Girls. But this is a red carpet fashion post and we're here for the clothes, so let's…
Welp. There ya go. There's that. Happy New Year.
- Bristol Palin has revealed someone aside from the Tea Partiers had a stake in the outcome of DTWS. She says she survived by, "Praying all the time and just relying on God and knowing that He is on our side."
- Despite reports that Jessica Simpson is crying into her margaritas over Nick Lachey's engagement to Vanessa Minnillo, she says she's, "extremely, extremely happy for him" and was shocked when she learned, "everybody was saying that I was 'saddened.'"
- A "friend" of Taylor Swift says that the singer wants nothing to do with the song Kanye West claims he wrote for her.
Fantasia Barrino nearly killed herself because of allegations that she broke up a marriage. Will this be enough to put the "homewrecker" myth to rest?
- Footage of Mariah Carey performing on Saturday in São Paulo, Brazil has set off a new round of speculation on the state of her uterus.
- Spencer Pratt has contacted Vivid Entertainment about selling a sex tape featuring himself and Heidi Montag, which he says, "makes Kim Kardashian look like an amateur."
- At a hearing today Snooki entered a not guilty plea for charges related to her drunken arrest last month. Prosecutors also entered a new charge, accusing Snooki of annoying people on the beach.
- Evan Rachel Wood and Marilyn Manson have reportedly broken off their engagement, eight months after he proposed on stage in Paris.
- Oh no! Elisabeth Moss and Fred Armisen have called it quits after only 10 months of marriage.
- After serving only 14 days of her jail sentence, it looks like Lindsay Lohan won't be spending a full 90 days in rehab either.
- One of Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky's ex-boyfriends is trying to sell a photo that "shows Ali topless, on her knees, with her hands on her breasts. Beer is being poured on her breasts by someone who is off camera."
- Mena Suvari married producer Simone Sestito yesterday in a private ceremony in Vatican City. According to a source, "The ceremony was truly unique and Mena looked breathtaking. They are very much in love." [People]
- Though pictures of Michelle "Bombshell" McGee wearing a Nazi armband have been circulating on the internet, McGee claims she is not a Nazi. She also has an explanation for the "W" and "P" tattoos on the backs of her legs:
- Elin Nordgren isn't leaving Tiger Woods, but she is revising their prenup. A source claims she's "being paid a hefty seven-figure amount - immediately transferred into an account she alone controls - to stick with her husband."