Evi says: "This is a work in progress and highly experimental with nudity, adult language and content throughout." Gulp.
- Lindsay Lohan wants a restraining order against a paparazzo who follows her everywhere and runs up to her car to scream at her whenever she stops. This behavior is indeed "psychotic," but how is he different from other paparazzi?
- Teen Mom star Amber Portwood's boyfriend Gary Shirley has been photographed hooking up with another woman at a club. Amber's dad confirms that they've broken up, adding that it's Gary's fault that Amber hit him on national television.
Today Good Morning America aired an exclusive interview with Randy and Evi Quaid, which should have cleared things up and set the record straight. Instead it was a weird display of paranoid, possibly delusional and definitely bizarre behavior.
Since being arrested in Vancouver for immigration violations after blowing off court dates and other bad moves, the couple is now begging the Canadian government for protection from a "Hollywood hit squad." Say what?
- Randy Quaid and his wife, Evi were arrested yesterday and charged with felony residential burglary after breaking into their former home and living there without the current owner's consent. Evi was also charged with resisting arrest. [TMZ]
- Though TBS, Conan O'Brien's team, and George Lopez have all stated that Lopez is a major supporter of O'Brien coming to TBS, a source claims that might not be the case:
- Tom Cruise is being sued by Michael David Sapir, who he sued in 2001 after Sapir claimed he had a video of Cruise "engaged in a homosexual relationship." Now Sapir says Cruise hired a P.I. to wiretap his phone.
- Amy Winehouse was in the audience for a performance of Cinderella and, reportedly, heckled the cast. She shouted things like:
- In the December Elle Sarah Jessica Parker (over?)shares her thoughts on her new twin girls revealing, "I love the smell of diapers; I even like when they're wet and you smell them all warm like a baked good..."
- Roman Polanski's victim, Samantha Geimer, has filed papers urging a California appeals court to dismiss the criminal case against him. She says she's received nearly 500 media calls since his arrest and just wants people to "leave her alone."
- Today a judge ruled that Jon Gosselin must pay back $180,000 of the money he removed from his shared bank account with Kate Gosselin in violation of an arbitrator's order. As for the rest of the money...
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel: Photographed holding hands on Monday. A source says they've been vacationing together in Santa Barbara; As for Justin and Rihanna?
- Supposedly, Johnny Depp doesn't want to make another Pirates of the Caribbean because he knows the last two "sucked." Disney will offer him a huge paycheck and if he refuses, he'll be replaced by a younger Zac Efron-type.
- At a concert on Sunday Marilyn Manson blew phlegm from his nose all over the stage (there's video). The next day he wrote on Facebook: "So I have officially been diagnosed, by a real doctor, with THE SWINE FLU..."