Unlike Nicole Richie, Evangeline Lilly is actually pregnant. The 31-year-old Lost actress was apparently spotted with a "baby bump" that was not the product of exhalation or food consumption on a recent visit to Hawaii. This will be the first child for Lilly and her boyfriend, Lost production assistant Norman Kali…
Evangeline Lilly told Craig Ferguson that she plans to write children's books, a step that's become almost de rigueur for celebs. But not all celebs are on the bandwagon; we can think of more who should really jump aboard.
Last night on Fallon, Evangeline Lilly made the mistake of wearing what appears to be a silk jumpsuit. But when she played a free-association game, she may have given away some clues.
- Lindsay Lohan is preparing herself for the release of a sex tape that's making the rounds in L.A. — apparently, by attending a sex toy launch at the Hollywood club Voyeur in a low-cut, see-through top with no bra.
- Jesus Luz went on a Brazilian TV program, Fantastico, and said of Madonna: "She is my friend, only my friend." Hmm. Wow. Okay. He also said:
- Freida Pinto and Evangeline Lilly are new faces of L'Oreal. To mark the occasion, Lilly said she's proud "to represent a brand whose ambition is to...contribute to the fulfilment [sic] and well-being of everyone." [PRNewswire]
- Guy Richie will not fight ex-wife Madonna's plans to move their children to the United States, claiming that he would rather keep his children together than tear them apart with a nasty custody battle. [Mirror]
- Kate Moss's fifth collection for Topshop launches today. It's inspired by "travel." Oh, bite me. [Vogue UK]
- Spanx bras — to flatten your back fat, of course — in stores now! [WWD, sub req'd]
- You will be so proud of Eva Mendes! She overcame that whole nasty rehab debacle to be chosen as the face of Calvin Klein…
Alright, this is war. The blog "A Socialite's Life" is calling this outfit — which Lost star Evangeline Lilly wore the other day in the Vancouver airport — "a disaster", among other things. (Click through to see the photo enlarged).