Malin Ackerman, who sort of looks familiar, kind of, a little, will replace Lohan in the Linda Lovelace biopic. I'm sure Dina is looking for someone to sue as we speak.
- Eva Longoria Parker has filed divorce papers, though just yesterday she insisted she and Tony Parker were fine. Eva told BFF Mario Lopez that Tony was cheating, and he reports: "She is devastated, she wants us all to know that..."
- Earlier today, it was reported that Tony Parker had filed for divorce from Eva Longoria Parker in Texas. Her rep says the story "is 100% false," but she canceled an upcoming TV appearance with Anderson Cooper, so obviously something's up.
- Christina Aguilera, a woman who cannot stop releasing songs that are a metaphor for her vagina, celebrated her new found freedom by allegedly engaging in a menage a trois with Sam Ronson, America's favorite gateway lesbian.
Today on Tweet Beat, the stars scrutinize sex tapes, celebrate Miss Universe, cruise Facebook, and, of course, talk Tiger.
- Alanis Morissette has revealed that she married the rapper Mario "MC Souleye" Treadway at her L.A. home on May 22. "So happy to share with you that my man Souleye and I got married," says Alanis.
- In her new unauthorized Oprah Winfrey tell-all, Kitty Kelly claims that Oprah's mother Vernita, "Buys $500 hats, and she has a very good life financially, but she can't reach Oprah. Oprah will not give her mother her telephone number."
[London, March 13. Image via INFDaily.]
The Hollywood Foreign Press Association's Annual installation luncheon at the Beverly Hills Hotel apparently had no dress code. Half were in evening. Half were in costume. Chris Pine's shoes looked weird. And Kerry Washington, of course, was flawless.
This, the ultimate fashion event, also brought out daring failures you'd never see on a conventional red carpet. Skin-tight lace suits! Postmodern train-wrecks! And the obligatory futuristic metallic stewardess.