Hanna's about an ass-kicking teen assassin. This NYC screening was all about ass-kicking teen fashion.Eric Bana always has the air of being ready to do a stunt, if necessary. Like Oscar Wilde and his wallpaper, Alice Callahan's dress and tights are engaged in mortal combat. Model Irina Sheik may be taking…
- Jennifer Aniston is concerned that her romance with Gerard Butler will come to an end, now that the movie the two were shooting together, The Bounty, has stopped filming. Surely this means more "Lonely Jen" stories for us all. [PageSix]
You'd think the premiere of The Time Traveler's Wife at New York's Ziegfeld Theatre would be a blast. But no - everyone, from Brad Pitt to Rachel McAdams, looked anxious and miserable. Only the kids were having fun!
- Heidi Montag's Playboy shoot: Not that X-Rated. Sources say the mag had strict instructions when photographing her:
- Lindsay Lohan is on the cover of Elle UK — the shoot where jewelry went missing! — and here's what Editor-in-Chief Lorraine Candy writes in her Editor's letter:
Apatow's latest, Funny People, premiered last night at Hollywood's "ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome." Leslie Mann, Rashida Jones, Elizabeth Banks, Anna Faris, Eric Bana and various other funny people looked seriously good. We won't mention a certain pair of espadrilles...
- As you'll recall, Shia LaBeouf injured his hand in a car crash in July 2008. He says: "I'll never be back to 100 percent or have full recovery." And:
- British Airways employees told Joel Madden that he had to cover up his tattoos if he wanted to board a flight from London to Lisbon.
- Rihanna is currently on a beach in Mexico, and this picture on the cover of the NY Daily News is the first we've seen of her in a long while. [NY Daily News]