- We think your boobies are beautiful just the way they are.
- And your anorexia too?
- We need a nap.
- We love the smell of vulva in the morning.
- We contemplate whether denying the existence of homosexuals in your fascist country is, well, sorta hot.
- We would be more than glad to teach Martha Stewart about bong water.
- 'Cause now »
- OMFG VENA CAVA VENA CAVA we don't know what that is, but Anna Wintour showed up! As did a Hills cast member.
- Nukes flew over New Orleans but it was all a silly mistake.
- We met Malan of Project Runway and vadge itchy Emma Snowdon of the Fashionista Diaries, all in one night!
- There was a hurricane somewhere or something.
Frankly, this week was all about the ass. Designer Tom Ford is one. Vogue acts like one. Terrence Howard is not only one but he thinks way too hard about other people's. And now we can't stop thinking about 'em. We dream of baby wipes. We say "Huggies" when we mean "Hello." And we're starting to look at the… »
Guest-editing at Jezebel this week was a little bit like one going on one of those Outward Bound trips your parents send you on in high school when they find your bong. You know, you're out in the woods, away from all of your friends with a bunch of strangers, you learn to make your own fires (or in this case, learn… »
This was a week full of ups and downs: At first we worried about being fried to death by the heat wave, then we worried about being washed away by the hurricane. And now it's fucking cold aside! And in some deranged way, we like to think that there's an analogy in here somewhere, linking to what we learned this week:
We're beginning to think that we're the last people on the internet today. No one is answering our emails, or IMs, or commenting on that cute picture of Brad Pitt and Zahara. What gives? Anyway, for those of you who are still chained to your desks, as we are, and too poor to have a weekend beach house (and a contract… »
Yup, Jezebel's proverbial 15 minutes expired days ago (maybe even last week!) but we hope that even without an attention-getting unretouched magazine cover photo, this week was as [insert adjective here] for you as it was for us. Here were some of the highlights:
Remember that time earlier in the week when we were sober? Before we decided that "Hungover Friday Picture Day" was a good idea? Yeah, we sorta remember that time too! As such, the least alcohol-infused among us has created a helpful guide to some of the things on Jezebel that actually required some semblance of brain… »