Yes. Elizabeth Hurley just posted the best holiday card of all time.
Important casting news: Grand Dynasty dame Joan Collins has been cast in a guest role on The Royals, E!'s first scripted drama. She'll be appearing alongside star Elizabeth Hurley, who plays Queen Helena, head of a fictional modern-day British royal family. Yes, this is relevant to my interests, thank you very much.
In Today's Tweet Beat, Elizabeth Hurley squashes any hope of a reunion with Hugh Grant, Flea asks a question he knows the answer to and celebs get over their Golden Globes hangovers.
In today's Tweet Beat, Elizabeth Hurley appreciates some men in drag, Danielle Fishel #tbts without the hashtag and DR. RUTH GETS VERIFIED. Like she wasn't already in our hearts, but still.
In this edition of Tweet Beat, Kanye reveals Kim's Father's Day gift, Elizabeth Hurley needs help finding her red button, and Ellen Page wishes herself a happy Canada Day.
The British anti-child abuse advocacy group Kidscape is pissed off that Gwyneth Paltrow hawks bikinis for four to eight year-olds in her latest GOOP newsletter. She captioned images of the swimwear, a collaboration with designer Melissa Odabash and exact replica of adult bikinis sold on the site, that it's "great for…
Who's got your favorite look here? Liz Hurley, Kate Hudson, Constance Jablonski, Michael Kors, Vera Wang, Gayle King or Donna Karan?
9 former American Idol contestants — Corey Clark, Jaered Andrews, Donnie Williams, Terrell Brittenum, Derrell Brittenum, Thomas Daniels, Akron Watson, Ju'Not Joyner and Chris Golightly — are banding together to sue the singing competition for ousting them as part of a racist ratings-boosting plot. The attorney at the…
"How presumptuous! I never disclose who my songs are about."
Spokesperson and model Elizabeth Hurley poses on the observation deck after lighting the Empire State Building pink in honor of the 20th Anniversary of the Estee Lauder Companies' Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign on Monday, Oct. 1, 2012 in New York. (Photo by Evan Agostini/Invision/AP)
Elizabeth Hurley is in some hot water after she was accused of sexualizing little girls by having them "strike adult poses" while modeling her children's swimsuit line on her website. According to Claude Knight, director of the UK child protection charity Kidscape, "The pieces that are very adult which contribute to…
British Comedian Russell Brand was forced to cancel his show in Canada on Saturday after customs officials refused to let him into the country. No word on why exactly he was denied entry yesterday, but it's not the first time he's had trouble with customs. Earlier this year, Japan refused to let him in because of his…
Those of you looking to start your Sunday with a renewal of faith in your god or the universe or whatever, you shall not be disappointed. Chuckles opened his "My Violent Torpedo of Truth: Defeat is Not an Option" tour in Detroit last night, and it was a bomb greater than all other bombs combined. Though Sheen hit the…
- Oh, Ke$ha. We live in uncertain and unsteady times. So perhaps we should thank you for being reliable, constant and steadfast in your unfailing dedication to atrocity. And for informing us that your upcoming tour will be an "assault."
- Rachel Zoe is seven months pregnant, and in possession of a brand-new fashion line. She has a new assistant, and gets followed around by a team of 20 for her Bravo show. Also, she's having a boy. But the clothes:
- Newly ginger Khloe Kardashian has, as they say, a bun in the oven.
As you're probably aware, the UK's in the grip of an unusual spate of wintry weather. Their cold feet is our opportunity to watch stars rock some serious winter fashion.
- Claire Danes is the celebrity spokesperson for Latisse, the eyelash growth serum. What you don't see in the commercials? She experienced side effects.
- I don't know what the hell Oprah is doing down there in Australia, but Hugh Jackman has been injured.
- Dina Lohan says Lindsay is, "so upset with Gwyneth," for mocking her on Glee because, "Lindsay thought she was a friend." No word on how Linds feels about her mom's refusal to stop talking about her in the press.