Well, this can only go well. I mean, the only thing Tiger Woods is better at than golf is fucking up marriages to Elin Nordegren. So why not give it another go-round, eh? You could go two for two! Win a fine blazer! For the wedding theme, they're wavering between "Best Idea-Havers in Sports History," "Fucking That Ass…
- Claire Danes is the celebrity spokesperson for Latisse, the eyelash growth serum. What you don't see in the commercials? She experienced side effects.
- Oh here we go: Before he lost his shit at the Plaza and was taken to the hospital, Charlie Sheen was "naked" and "with cocaine all over his face" in a restaurant bathroom. Cute.
- Christina Hendricks has allegedly told friends that she wants to lose about thirty pounds.
- Elin Nordegren has done an exclusive interview with People.
- Footage of Mariah Carey performing on Saturday in São Paulo, Brazil has set off a new round of speculation on the state of her uterus.
Tiger's website reads: "We are sad that our marriage is over and we wish each other the very best for the future" and "our privacy must be a principal concern."
- Jaleel White, who played Urkel on Family Matters, is under investigation for allegedly punching his girlfriend in one of her breast implants while they were driving on the highway and their baby was in the car.
- In response to Mel Gibson's disgusting, N-word laced rant, both the Anti-Defamation League and the NAACP have already denounced him, with the latter saying, "An apology is insufficient given his history of racism, sexism and anti-Semitism.
- Mena Suvari married producer Simone Sestito yesterday in a private ceremony in Vatican City. According to a source, "The ceremony was truly unique and Mena looked breathtaking. They are very much in love." [People]
- Sandra Bullock is thinking about getting back together with Jesse James, according to the National Enquirer.
- Earlier this week, Megan Fox's rep confirmed that she got re-engaged to Brian Austin Green. Last night she said, "We've been engaged for four years, so I don't know why the story is breaking now like it's new."
- The National Enquirer is reporting that Daniel Craig was making out with a dude in the parking lot of a California gay bar. "It was definitely Daniel, and he was most certainly making out with a guy," said the witness.
- A source claims that Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis "physically attacked" two female employees, one of whom was "visibly pregnant," after he discovered that one of the employees was using her phone to talk to a media outlet:
- Sunday, Mary-Kate Olsen was on a flight from New York to Los Angeles when an electrical fire sparked in the cockpit, causing the windshield to crack.
- Jennifer Aniston laments: "I've been asked lately, 'Jen, what's this baby food diet all about?'"
- Heidi Montag's mother Darlene Egelhoff showed up at her house today unannounced and started pounding on the door, then Heidi called the cops because, "After what she did to me on national TV, I have no desire to see her."