Well, this can only go well. I mean, the only thing Tiger Woods is better at than golf is fucking up marriages to Elin Nordegren. So why not give it another go-round, eh? You could go two for two! Win a fine blazer! For the wedding theme, they're wavering between "Best Idea-Havers in Sports History," "Fucking That Ass…
NOOOO! The Greatest Love of All, that of Ice-T and his wife Coco Austin, is going through a rough patch after some photos emerged of Coco dancing with and face-kissing another man, a rapper named AP.9. First, Mrs. -T took to Twitter to downplay it. "Woke up to people in a panic about some pics (sic),please guys I'm…
- Claire Danes is the celebrity spokesperson for Latisse, the eyelash growth serum. What you don't see in the commercials? She experienced side effects.
- Oh here we go: Before he lost his shit at the Plaza and was taken to the hospital, Charlie Sheen was "naked" and "with cocaine all over his face" in a restaurant bathroom. Cute.
- Christina Hendricks has allegedly told friends that she wants to lose about thirty pounds.
- Elin Nordegren has done an exclusive interview with People.
- Footage of Mariah Carey performing on Saturday in São Paulo, Brazil has set off a new round of speculation on the state of her uterus.
Tiger's website reads: "We are sad that our marriage is over and we wish each other the very best for the future" and "our privacy must be a principal concern."
- Jaleel White, who played Urkel on Family Matters, is under investigation for allegedly punching his girlfriend in one of her breast implants while they were driving on the highway and their baby was in the car.
- In response to Mel Gibson's disgusting, N-word laced rant, both the Anti-Defamation League and the NAACP have already denounced him, with the latter saying, "An apology is insufficient given his history of racism, sexism and anti-Semitism.
- Mena Suvari married producer Simone Sestito yesterday in a private ceremony in Vatican City. According to a source, "The ceremony was truly unique and Mena looked breathtaking. They are very much in love." [People]
- Sandra Bullock is thinking about getting back together with Jesse James, according to the National Enquirer.
- Earlier this week, Megan Fox's rep confirmed that she got re-engaged to Brian Austin Green. Last night she said, "We've been engaged for four years, so I don't know why the story is breaking now like it's new."
- The National Enquirer is reporting that Daniel Craig was making out with a dude in the parking lot of a California gay bar. "It was definitely Daniel, and he was most certainly making out with a guy," said the witness.
- A source claims that Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis "physically attacked" two female employees, one of whom was "visibly pregnant," after he discovered that one of the employees was using her phone to talk to a media outlet: