In today’s Tweet Beat, Kathy Griffin and Eddie Murphy have a pajama party, Brooklyn Decker has a traumatizing experience and Kevin Hart, I don’t even know.
After reportedly declining to do a Bill Cosby impression for Saturday Night Live’s 40th Anniversary special, Eddie Murphy revived his old act while being honored at the Kennedy Center in D.C. on Sunday night.
Weekly-ish, a pre-approved, snap-judged music guide based on our very scientific, non-subjective Yes/No rating system. There’s really no debating this, come on, stop
People hate Kim Kardashian even more than they usually do this morning since she posted a sentiment interpreted as pro-Israel on Twitter: "Praying for everyone in Israel." After receiving all manner of negative Tweets in return, including a few death threats, she hastily added: "Praying for everyone in Palestine and…
Vote today, you guys! Vote! OK? Even if you're just a sycophant with no political leanings, vote because your favorite celebrities want you to. As Jay-Z substituted "Mitt" for "bitch" onstage during "99 Problems" at an Ohio rally for President Obama, Beyonce was at home writing a very nice letter to our president:…
Say good night, Gracie, to Katy Perry's spinning peppermint bra, which has been deemed a liability by her tour insurers. The ban was inspired by a recent wardrobe malfunction, admitted Perry: "My hair got caught in the wheels of my spinning peppermint bra and began to coil around and around. I'm forced to just go with…
- According to January Jones' rep, the now-infamous incident involving Jones' Range Rover hitting several parked cars—and Jones supposedly fleeing the scene soon after—was not as scandalous as the tabloids are making it seem:
- A source claims that Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis "physically attacked" two female employees, one of whom was "visibly pregnant," after he discovered that one of the employees was using her phone to talk to a media outlet:
- Avril Lavigne and Lindsay Lohan had a "huge fight" at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont.
- Guess who is going to have to face her abuser and testify? Rihanna:
- Instead of appearing at the Grammy Awards, Chris Brown - seen at left with Rihanna at a pre-Grammy party - was arrested for a felony battery.
- The country's most famous teen mom, Bristol Palin, will have a boy around December 20th with fiance Levi Johnston. The as-yet-unnamed kiddie already killed a moose with his bare hands in utero. [Page Six]
- Britney's son Jayden reportedly had a seizure yesterday. Brit and the kids were in Kentwood, Louisiana, and the whole family rushed to the hospital in Mississippi. The two-year-old was kept over night for observation. [The Sun]
- William Balfour's current girlfriend has told police that he was involved in the killings…
Heard about Meet Dave? The movie follows a group of aliens from the planet Nil, who, with their captain (Eddie Murphy) travel to Earth in a spaceship/robot named Dave who is also played by Eddie Murphy. Apparently, a mish-mash of fish-out-of-water and space traveling hijincks ensue until Dave meets a young child who…