Have you guys seen the new Dries?!?! Could you die?!?! Could you pee all over yourself?!? Could you swim in those brocades until you literally suffocate?!??
You always wanted to see Pennywise, the scary clown from It, wearing McDonald's-inspired Moschino. Right?
Sweatshirts are the hot trend for fall, you know, the time of year when you’ll probably be wearing sweatshirts anyway, because the air is crisp and long-sleeves are helpful. I, as a fashionable lazy person, am thrilled about this news. Et tu?
The Dries Van Noten show was terrific. Colorful, fun, interesting, fresh-feeling...in short, an antidote to a lot of what we've seen so far!
The Dries Van Noten show was like Working Girl goes to Tokyo. And if that sounds intriguing, it was.
Well, a really expensive, subversive military charm school that most of us can't actually get into. But still! There were some seriously gorgeous duds at the designer's Paris fashion show earlier today.
- Eva Mendes, along with male model Jamie Dornan, are confirmed as the fall faces of Calvin Klein Jeans and Calvin Klein Underwear. Steven Klein shot the campaigns. [WWD]
- Agyness Deyn's mom Lorraine Collins is as amazed as we are that someone as FAT as Agyness could ever make it in fashion: "She has wonderful curves and a bit of meat on her. When she's home, she eats everything." [Mirror]
- Poor chivalrous BF-of-Marc-Jacobs Jason Preston! When he tried to stand up for a girl who got a…
- Celebrity stylist and stylist-cum-celebrity Rachel Zoe is rumored to forbid designers who loan her pieces from loaning them out to competing clients, but Zoe denies so we're gonna give her the benefit of the doubt. [NYP]
- "I have high anxiety from having two teenagers who tell me I have no taste. I love them, and even…
Why should you like Dries Van Noten? Because the man does not believe in advertising. So is the shit expensive? Well sure. But this member of breakaway, brilliant Belgian designers known as the Antwerp Six ain't gonna hustle for your hard-earned dollars. Love. We also love his fantastic eye for textiles and…
- After being bounced by Elle in favor of Joe Zee, the magazine's founding creative director Gilles Bensimon finally speaks. "I was never good with giving direction, day by day. I never asked to be director of a magazine," he says. "I was only photography director. The first day I got the position... I go, 'oh my gosh…