Now that that incorrigible dickens Angus T. Jones has gone all bonky on us, it seems the producers of Two and One Half Men are scrambling to find a bonk-free replacement. And, according to a source, they're seriously considering Miley "Miley Cyrus's Haircut" Cyrus for the role. The role of Miley Cyrus's haircut will…
- Britney Spears' former bodyguard Mark Chinapen is defending her against Fernando Flores's claim that she abused her children, saying, "In our time with Britney, we've never seen anything in a negative sense."
- Alanis Morissette has revealed that she married the rapper Mario "MC Souleye" Treadway at her L.A. home on May 22. "So happy to share with you that my man Souleye and I got married," says Alanis.
- Last week, Us Weekly declined to publish a photograph picturing Jesse James doing a "Heil Hitler" gesture. But this week, guess who's running the picture?
- Last night Lindsay Lohan Tweeted, "Anyone else have a father that sells fake stories on them for money & dates a girl that works for tabloids?" Michael Lohan responded by declaring Lindsay's a drug addict at a press conference.
- Recently Lady Gaga boarded a flight from London to New York wearing an outfit made of tightly-wrapped black and yellow tape and giant blue Alexander McQueen heels. Mid-flight, her legs started to swell, but Gaga couldn't free herself.
- Miodrag Mejdina, the driver who accused Naomi Campbell of hitting him on Tuesday, apologized to her in a statement today and said he only reported the incident because he, "got angry and overreacted."
- Another day, another John Mayer apology. He told the audience at his sold-out Madison Square Garden show last night, "I hate to come off like an asshole ever, and thank you guys for believing that I am not an asshole..."
- Last night Samantha Ronson got pissed when the paparazzi followed her to a tattoo parlor in L.A. with her stepbrother Alexander Jones. "Why are you here?" Sam asked. "She told you to come here? She told you to come here?"
Last night VH1 aired Dr. Drew's Celebrity Addiction Special, and while the show's title would suggest a slapped together rundown of the problems of young women like Lindsay, Britney and Amy, the special was actually a lot more. Dr. Drew looked deeply at how the same narcissism that drives people to celebrity also…