- Michael Lohan claims he brought police into Lindsay Lohan's house today to check on 16-year-old Ali, but Dina Lohan says, "Michael walked into the apartment looked right at Ali and said, 'I'm looking for my daughter Ali, is she here?'"
- Heidi Montag is accusing Hills creator Adam Divello of sexually harassing her according to sources, who say the abuse went down in the months after her plastic surgery extravaganza and involved Divello repeatedly touching her "ass cheeks and lower back."
- Today on Howard Stern's radio show Ryan Phillippe said, "I've been dumped on in the press for relationship stuff since Reese Witherspoon and I divorced. I'm tired of getting shit on, I don't feel like I deserve it..."
- Nicole Richie has been complaining that she doesn't feel well for days, and now she's been hospitalized at Cedars-Sinai for pneumonia. Her rep says she's "doing well."
- Jon Gosselin is suspending his divorce proceedings for 90 days. A source says it's "not an emotional or romantic decision," but a PR strategy. Jon's rep admits he, "used poor judgment in publicly socializing with other women so soon."
- Just what you always wanted: Heidi Montag has posed for the September issue of Playboy:
- A rep for Chastity Bono—the child of Sonny and Cher—confirms that Bono is in the initial stages of transitioning from female to male.
- Guess who is going to have to face her abuser and testify? Rihanna:
- Madonna and Jesus Luz are reportedly planning a "commitment ceremony" in front of a rabbi at the Kabbalah Center in New York. Oooh, and a source says:
- Chris Brown has reportedly moved on. His new ladyfriend is actually an ex. She attends University of Mary Washington and they met in Virginia, which is where he's from. His reps deny everything. [Gatecrasher]