Tom Selleck was busted by the water cops in Southern California. Despite the Golden State’s severe drought, it seems the Magnum P.I. star has had “truckloads” of water from a public hydrant delivered to his ranch. Magnum!
The show you didn't want, the show you actually pleaded A&E not to make, the show you're screaming about right now, Donnie Loves Jenny, premieres tonight. In anticipation, the network has released some ads making Donnie Wahlberg and Jenny McCarthy look as though they're on the cover of some old romance novels. No. No.…
Wedding season is getting out of control people. Sure, Brad and Angelina got married last week. And Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade got married on Saturday. But yesterday, Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlburg tied the knot, as did Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross who were married in a ceremony last night.
Today is the day that I read several conflicting accounts about the shape of Drake's celebrity penis and what he likes people to do or not do with his butthole while he touches said controversially shaped penis. Today is also the day that I realized that every other non-today day of my life has been wasted.
Dr. Jenny McCarthy and husband-to-be Donnie Wahlberg are forging ahead with their wedding plans, and they've already decided on a celebrity officiant: Earth's foremost housewife-interrogator Andy Cohen.
Congratulations to Jenny McCarthy, Donnie Wahlberg and The View's ratings!
Tati Neves, the woman who shot the video of Sleepy Time Jusing Beiber seen around the world, is back in the headlines this morning. Some place called HotMovies.com (where you can probably get the latest E.M.Forster adaptions)* is claiming they shot a pornographic video with her before she became mega Internet famous.
Heads up, casanovas! Good to know! Jenny McCarthy went on some radio show and talked glowingly about her blossoming relationship with old kid on the block Donnie Wahlberg. Turns out, he waited two weeks to call her after they first hung out, so of course she assumed he was a vagina-hating gay guy.
Three days after Lady Gaga let it slip why she and Perez Hilton went from your garden variety co-dependent girl/gay guy friendship to Mortal Enemies, she's accused him of stalking her and her family outside their New York apartment via since-deleted tweets:
It's Donnie Wahlberg's 44th birthday today, and what better way to celebrate than with a music video from his more talented, more hirsute brother, Mark Wahlberg? Poor Donnie, always living in the three-nippled shadow of a younger sibling. At least he scored a writing credit for "Good Vibrations".
So, Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg spent the 4th of July together (with Jonathan Knight and his boyfriend HARLEY!!!) and word on the street is that they are officially official. Like, as in, penis-in-vagina-probably. Late at night, in the witching hour, when the world feels like it's closing in, Jenny buries her…
- The night Christina Aguilera announced her split from Jordan Bratman, Sam Ronson came over at 7am and left at 2am.
- In an interview, Oprah Winfrey reveals that before giving Rosie O'Donnell a talk show on her OWN Network, she visited her at home to do a "crazy check" and make sure she wouldn't behave like she did on The View.
Today in Tweetbeat: the awesome Emma Stone returned to Twitter today, Leighton Meester wishes "27 year old straight men" would come to her concerts, and Margaret Cho is looking for bears. (Presumably, the gay dude kind.)
- Madonna is divorced. A judge ruled on "Ciccone, M.L. v. Ritchie, G.S." today and the case was a "quickie," an uncontested divorce. Neither Madonna nor Guy Ritchie attended the hearing, which lasted barely a minute. Her Madgesty is single again! Think she'll get hitched to A-Rod? [Yahoo News]
- Oh snap! Madonna just had…
- Lindsay Lohan has turned down a $700,000 offer to pose topless in Playboy. Since we already saw her nipples in New York magazine, what would be the point? [Page Six]
- Meanwhile, there's a truce in the Lohan fam: Michael is actually saying nice things about Dina! And mom, dad and all the kids will allegedly all be…
- A month after being diagnosed with breast cancer, Christina Applegate is now cancer-free. "I'm clear," she told Robin Roberts of Good Morning America earlier today. "Absolutely 100 percent clear and clean. It did not spread — they got everything out, so I'm definitely not going to die from breast cancer." She went on…
Joey McIntyre, Donnie Wahlberg, Danny Wood, and Jordan and Jonathan Knight of New Kids on the Block are gettin' the band back together, and the quintet went on Today this morning to talk about their upcoming album and hype up their May 16th Today performance live in the Plaza. Joey is still cute, Donnie was wearing a…