- Halle Berry is preparing to go to court to deal with the custody battle of her 2½-year-old daughter Nahla.
- Sandra Bullock made a surprise appearance at the Spike TV Guys Choice Awards last night, picking up the Troops Choice award for Entertainer of the Year, which was voted on by members of the military. [People]
- Making a big deal about this video of Miley Cyrus giving a "lap dance" is just silly.
- Rumor has it that Reggie Bush dumped Kim Kardashian not because she was pressuring him to get married, but because she slept with Kanye West.
- Has Lindsay Lohan turned over a new leaf? She says she's "going to India soon, before Thanksgiving hopefully," to film a BBC documentary on the trafficking of women and children.
- Oprah is being sued for $1 trillion. That is one trillion dollars. Here's the deal:
Word on the street is that Amy Winehouse has scrapped the tracks she recorded for her third album. Her trajectory continues to hurtle along on a tragic course. • Remember when we told you last week that Terrence Howard was replaced by Don Cheadle in the sequel? Well apparently it was The noted baby wipe enthusiast…
Don Cheadle will replace Terrence Howard as Jim Rhodes in the sequel due out in 2010. Apparently Howard dropped out due to financial differences. • Rachel Zoe on her “Sometimes I’m working with clients that don’t speak English and they’ll ask, ‘What is this bananas?’” • New York had some things to say about…
- Lindsay Lohan and her family celebrated Thanksgiving with a day of group therapy! Meanwhile, her beau Riley Giles met the fam, then spent his nights partying without LL. Bad boyfriend! [Page Six]
- Oh, and Riley posted a bulletin on MySpace: "Theres some rumors circulating of a breakup... These "sources" are just bored,…