- Bristol Palin has confirmed the rumors that she and Levi Johnston have broken off their engagement in an interview with People. Bristol says she ended it because, "He's just obsessed with the limelight."
- Between her responsibilities as a judge on American Idol and her daily daytime talk show, Ellen DeGeneres is "headed for a total breakdown" and "has cracked under the pressure," say friends.
- Ugh. 90s weight-loss spitfire Susan Powter has a video message for Gabourey Sidibe:
- Lindsay Lohan is preparing herself for the release of a sex tape that's making the rounds in L.A. — apparently, by attending a sex toy launch at the Hollywood club Voyeur in a low-cut, see-through top with no bra.
- Carrie Prejean admitted to making a sex tape, but there are actually eight tapes and 30 photos. Radar Online reports: "On one tape Carrie is wearing just a flowing white blouse as she touches her body in an alluring manner."
- Nicole Kidman to British GQ: "I've explored obsession. I've explored loss and love in terms of being in a grief-stricken place, I've explored strange sexual fetish stuff…"
Last night's premiere of Gone Too Far revealed how the DJ AM used his own history of addiction to connect on a personal level with addicts he was helping. But do the show's participants feel betrayed by his overdose?
- Jon Gosselin is suspending his divorce proceedings for 90 days. A source says it's "not an emotional or romantic decision," but a PR strategy. Jon's rep admits he, "used poor judgment in publicly socializing with other women so soon."
- Lindsay Lohan will host concerts coinciding with the Singapore Grand Prix this weekend because Nicole Scherzinger had to cancel. Linds says she's qualified because, "I studied NASCAR for almost a year for Herbie. It was very hot inside those cars..."
- Sandra Bullock is allegedly helping Ryan Reynolds get through a rough patch in his marriage to Scarlett Johansson. Hopefully her advice doesn't include "watch All About Steve together." [ShowbizSpy]
- Lady Gaga on those nasty hermaphrodite rumors:
- Filming of Sex And The City 2 has gotten "chaotic," with crazed fans "bombarding the set." An eyewitness says:
- Did Madonna collapse twice during her show in Sofia, Bulgaria?