- Investigators have reportedly concluded that Justin Bieber didn't hit a 12-year-old during a laser tag match over the weekend, but the other boy was taunting Bieber, calling him a "faggot."
- Today David Arquette called in to Howard Stern's radio show and said separation was Courteney Cox's idea. In fact, he's "been begging Courteney to get back with me" — so why did he share details about their sex life?
- It's from The Sun, so, you know, consider the source and all, but one of Lady Gaga's roadies claims that the singer is planning to marry her boyfriend, Luc Carl in a "fairytale" ceremony this winter.
- During a Sirius Radio interview, CNN's Rick Sanchez called Jon Stewart a "bigot", implied the media is controlled by Jews, and said network bosses passed him over for a promotion because he's Cuban-American. CNN responded by firing him.
- Evan Rachel Wood and Marilyn Manson have reportedly broken off their engagement, eight months after he proposed on stage in Paris.
- Earlier this week, Megan Fox's rep confirmed that she got re-engaged to Brian Austin Green. Last night she said, "We've been engaged for four years, so I don't know why the story is breaking now like it's new."
- Sometimes you hear news and you don't know whether to laugh or cry. For instance: Glee's fantastic Lea Michele will play Dorothy in the upcoming musical film Dorothy Of Oz, which will, of course, be in 3D.