Are you still watching Grey's Anatomy? If so, sorry, brah — Sandra Oh is bailing after 10 seasons as lovable control freak Dr. Cristina Yang. Bailing GRACEFULLY. Ahem, Katherine Heigl. Says Oh:
Lyrics from a leaked Lana Del Rey song that slams Lady Gaga have emerged on the Internet, because last night that kid from Angels in The Outfield wished for a lame, inconsequential version of Jay-Z/Nas.
The book that Alicia Silverstone read in the 9th grade that said "'Tis a far, far better thing doing stuff for other people" clearly had an effect on her; she's long been a vegan PETA supporter, and now she's adding breastfeeding advocacy to her repertoire.
Paris Jackson has been hospitalized after a suicide attempt on Wednesday morning. A 911 call was placed around 1:30 am regarding a possible overdose, but she reportedly also had multiple cuts on her wrist. Jackson was removed from her home on a stretcher and rushed to the hospital.
Miley Cyrus overshared to Elle UK about not wanting to do any more oversharing. No, sir. "We [herself and Liam Hemsworth] were too nice to the world and gave them too much insight—into my life and my puppies and my house–-and I just don't feel they get that privilege any more. Like on my Twitter, I'm much more... not…
As the Rihanna bacchanal—Rihacchanal?—known as the Diamonds tour continues to suffer under the weight of four concert cancellations (Boston, March 10; Baltimore, March 12; Houston, April 15; Dallas, April 16) and late publicity appearances, the rumor mill was fed by her paparazzi-snapped exit from a Beverly Hills…
Like she's never heard that before. Please. Try harder. Russian deputy premier Dmitry Rogozin—apparently not a Pussy Riot fan—had some less than friendly words for our gal Madge. "Every former w. wants to give lectures on morality when she grows old," he tweeted. "Especially during foreign tours." Apparently in…
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are having a big, expensive party at their French chateau this weekend and everyone is speculating they're going to get married even though they said it's being thrown in honor of Brad's parents Bill and Jane. "There's a real buzz around the estate," said their good friend Anonymous Source.
The plot thickens: pastry-breasted recent divorceé Katy Perry has invited her friend Robert Pattinson, cuckold, to "take a break" with her. A source says, "Katy has been a rock for Rob. She has reassured him she is very much there for him just as he was for her when she split from Russell." Reportedly Kristen Stewart…
- JWOWW wants Snooki to collaborate on a sunglasses collection. "I'm a good designer, but she's great with ideas. She tells me…and I can put them on paper," said JWOWW. Also, JWOWW would like Lady Gaga to wear her swimsuits. [People]
- Helena Bonham Carter says of her relationship with Tim Burton:
- In the new issue of U.K. Harper's Bazaar, Megan Fox announces, "I've only been with two men my entire life. My childhood sweetheart and Brian [Austin Green]," not that it's any of our business.
- For the past week Casey Johnson's dogs have been living at Tila Tequila's house. The Johnson family sent Bijou Phillips and Nicky Hilton to retrieve them today, but Tila refused to give them up and now she's called the cops.
- Guess what? Lindsay Lohan borrowed $2 million worth of jewels from Beverly Hills store XIV Karats and never returned them.