Lara Stone, the model who pulled the short straw when it came to posing partners for Justin Bieber's new Calvin Klein ad campaign, is now getting death threats because Beliebers (the same people who wanted Anne Frank dead because Justin mentioned that she was a "great girl") think she got way too close with their…
Lara Stone is a successful model and we basically love seeing her everywhere. But what we don't love is seeing all the girls who look like Lara, kinda-sorta, that the modeling industry is now promoting to ubiquity. This must stop.
- The mystery man Gisele Bündchen was seen canoodling with at a Paris Vogue party is believed to be a New York art dealer — and ex-boyfriend of Bündchen's fellow Brazilian model Ana Beatriz Barros — named Helly Nahmad. Ahem. [Racked]
The Danish model Freja Beha Erichsen is having quite the summer. Her androgynous good looks have graced the covers of French, Italian, and British Vogue in quick succession, Karl Lagerfeld loves her, and her Balenciaga campaign just came out.
- Uh-oh: The custody battle between Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry might get messy.
- Mischa Barton has been filming a guest spot as a hooker on Law & Order: SVU, and a source says her one scene took 10 hours.
- Chris Brown is being sued for assault and battery, but not by anyone you know:
- Residents of Oyster Bay, Long Island, NY are mesmerized by the dreamy and mystical presence of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, who have been getting cozy in their town.
- So much Oscar gossip! For instance: