Today, Elton John and David Furnish finally got married, on the ninth anniversary of their civil partnership! They both took to Instagram (btw Elton John now has an Instagram) to invite folks and share special moments throughout the day.
The long-standing feud between Elton John and Madonna is over now, according to Elton John. Go ahead, frightened citizens — emerge from your bunkers to greet this new day of peace between the celebrity Olympians.
While you were staggering home in a prosecco haze, celebrities were still out partying, and here's some post-Oscar nuggets for you to munch on. Okay, so yeah, Jennifer Lawrence fell down on her way to collect her Best Actress Oscar. We can perhaps attribute this to her previous confession that she was planning to get …
For Lady Gaga's next trick, she will buy Neverland Ranch and cover it with black vinyl and spikes. Gaga, who has previously purchased 55 pieces of costly Jacko memorabilia, befriended LaToya Jackson and wants to help a "desperate" Paris, Prince and Blanket keep their 3,000-acre childhood home, which was sold to an…
Speaking of pictures ripped out of Teen People that you glued on your 5th grade Trapper Keeper (weren't we? we totally were), Britney Spurrz has gotten the jump on her boss Simon Cowell. She's quitting The X-Factor before Cowell and the other assorted Powers that Be can fire her, tired of paying her $15 million to say…
Yesterday was Lady Gaga's 26th birthday. She celebrated by perspiring a lot with her closest friends. No, she didn't host a marathon dance party inside a space ship rocketing to Mars, filled with aliens, exotic animals, and men with extremely sculpted torsos. Instead she and her friends got wild and crazy by riding on…
It turns out that the Golden Globes feud between Madonna and Elton John was, like the award show itself, just a warm-up for a nastier, more passive aggressive Oscar feud in which one of the singers may be left alone and crying over a melting ice cream cake while the other is toasted by a host of celebrities even as an…
Behold Blue Ivy Carter! She is so beautiful and perfect, and it's sort of hard to believe it's actually her. The photos surfaced on Tumblr a little while ago, and they sure do look genuine—there's even a hand-written note signed by the Carter Family.
Welcome back to Midweek Madness, your friendly neighborhood tabloid roundup. This week, Justin Timberlake continues to text Olivia Munn; Taylor Swift's been stabbed in the heart, figuratively; and Katie Holmes has become a glassy-eyed junkie.
- For years, Jennifer Aniston had an extremely famous haircut, which she didn't like one bit.
- Reportedly, John Mellencamp (nee Cougar) has "struck up a friendship" with the actress, who has apparently "dropped in" on his tour. Mellencamp and his supermodel wife of 18 years, Elaine Mellencamp (nee Irwin), just announced they're splitting up. Oooh!
- Hef proposed to Crystal Harris with a ring in a Little Mermaid music box.
- According to TMZ, Tila Tequila is set to join the next cast of Celebrity Rehab for an unspecified addiction, though the show is having trouble attracting any other participants and may never actually air. [TMZ]
- A new book titled Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: The True Story is set to spill some details about the famous couple:
- Russell Brand on the Kanye West incident at the VMAs: