Nicki Minaj and her entourage were kicked out of a five-star hotel for causing a ruckus. What did they expect? Everybody knows she's a motherfucking monster.
- You know how Pink does insane acrobatics during her shows? She was injured during her concert in Germany. Click to watch.
- From a ridiculous piece on Amanda Seyfried:
- When asked about Lady Gaga in a recent Guardian interview, Grace Jones began by stating "I don't really think of her at all," but then proceeded to share a few slightly harsh thoughts:
- An Australian designer told the press that she will not extend her size range beyond an Australian 14 — roughly a U.S. 8 — because to do so would "endorse unhealthy living." Said Rosemary Masic, of label Nevenka:
- Two women sued Dr. Frank Ryan, the plastic surgeon who performed 10 surgeries on Heidi Montag in one day, for malpractice. One underwent multiple procedures at once like Heidi, and both claim he didn't explain the risks before surgery.
- Uh-oh. Mary J. Blige punched her husband in the face at her record release party. Dude was reportedly bleeding. She was heard screaming:
- French police say that paparazzi wearing camouflage (!) got on to the grounds of Angelina and Brad's chateau and scuffled with security guards on the property yesterday. Both sides filed legal complaints accusing the other of battery/injury (bruises, scratches, nothing serious.) Angie and Brad need guard dogs. So…