Like any city, Los Angeles has its upsides and drawbacks. One major benefit of living in Los Angeles, I’m learning, are the pretty fancy and very free cocktails parties that accompany film screenings.
Danny Boyle, the director who brought us the 2012 London Olympics as well as that moment in Trainspotting when Ewen Bremmer (Spud) literally shits the bed, has a new movie coming out about hypnotism, art heists, and Vincent Cassel being evil. Trance also features Boyle's recent ex Rosario Dawson as a possibly…
Dr. Ruth Westheimer, famous sexpert and pint-sized Twitter savant, could not belieeeeeeve it when Ryan Lochte's mom Ike said in an interview that he only had time to "go out on one-night stands" with women in an interview. So, as one is wont to do in trying times like these, Dr. Ruth immediately released some…
- Amanda Bynes has retired from acting — via Twitter.
- Cameron Diaz: Wants sex. Will travel.
- Kate Winslet tells Allure that when filming The Reader, she had to regrow her pubic hair:
- Chris Brown has publicly addressed the Rihanna assault for the first time in a short YouTube video. He says he's working on a new album, Grafitti, and he'll release a new single this summer. He says: "Everybody that's haters, they've just been haters..."
- Sadness: Slumdog Millionaire actress Rubina Ali has allegedly been placed up for
adoptionsale by her father, who offered the girl to an undercover reporter posing as a sheik for roughly 270,000 pounds. [DailyMail]
- Angelina Jolie started working on Salt yesterday, and her character, rogue CIA operative Evelyn A. Salt, has a couple of different looks:
- Joaquin Phoenix's rap career: An elaborate hoax? Sort of.