During Fashion Week, we've been milling around the tents, going to off-site shows, Fashion's Night Out events and sneaking backstage to find out how much people—designers, stylists, editors, celebrities, Real Housewives—pay for their shoes.
- Lindsay Lohan left her phone in a New York deli. When she came back to retrieve it an employee wanted to check the security tape to make sure it was hers, which made Linds freak out and call the cops.
This Thursday, the long waited sixth season of Project Runway will air on TV. But can the show weave the same magic it once did?
- Twilight clothing is happening — it's only surprising it took so long. The duds go on sale at Nordstrom in October. Selina Khan, on the right, looks like she just doesn't care about Edward or Jacob, bless her heart. [People]
- Rachel Zoe is getting her own reality show on Bravo, set to air in either June or September of this year. The show promises to bring a much-needed behind-the-scenes glimpse of the secretive world of helping celebrities shop by following one of its most obscure-yet-fascinating practitioners as she goes about…
- Jennifer Lopez is expected to file suit against former Sweetface design partner Andy Hilfiger, ostensibly because, uh, the line really sucks. Hilfiger, meanwhile, is expected to countersue because Lopez' hubby Marc Anthony is a psychotic asshole. [NY Daily News]
- In a strange twist of fate, PETA's new phone number was…
Sorry, but you would have to be batshit insane not to think that Daniel Vosovik was robbed in Project Runway Season 2. (Chloe Dao only won because Nina Garcia wanted a woman to win. Seriously. Did the judges not see the same Dynasty-esque collection Chloe showed that we did?!) Anyway, we had big hopes for Daniel V.…