Cristiano Ronaldo's hometown of Funchal on the island of Madeira, Portugal celebrated their very own demigod on Sunday by ERECTING an XXL statue in his likeness. The ROCK-HARD ELEVEN-FOOTER, which boasts a RIGID faux-hawk and a VISIBLE CHUBBY, elicited an emotional, long-winded response from Ronaldo:
- Brace yourself: Lady Gaga's New Year's Eve was low-key.
Portuguese soccer player/world famous injury-faker/occasional Kardashian dater Cristiano Ronaldo has a son with an anonymous British woman who now wants to return the more-than $15 million the athlete paid her in exchange for promising to never contact the boy. Yikes.
- Victoria's Secret model and dater-of-Cristiano-Ronaldo Irina Shayk is suing Spanish GQ magazine after it digitally removed in post-production the underwear that she wore for the shoot, and then printed the resulting "nude" photos. [Daily Mail]
- After almost getting divorced, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are back in marital blissland and preparing to renew their marriage vows. They've been through so much together! Isn't their ability to forget the past kind of inspiring?
- Katy Perry and Russell Brand "fight and make-up constantly," says a source.
- Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell were reportedly none too pleased when they learned that Lady Gaga would be joining them for a fashion shoot:
- We heard this rumor a couple of weeks ago, and here it is again: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie might show up at Comic-Con next week.
- Sixteen-year-old Taylor Momsen is a rock star, dammit! Not a pop star:
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly has a "new love interest": a woman named Eilat Anschel, who recently finished a mandatory stint in the Israeli Defense Force. [TMZ]
- When asked about Lady Gaga in a recent Guardian interview, Grace Jones began by stating "I don't really think of her at all," but then proceeded to share a few slightly harsh thoughts: