Cristiano Ronaldo's hometown of Funchal on the island of Madeira, Portugal celebrated their very own demigod on Sunday by ERECTING an XXL statue in his likeness. The ROCK-HARD ELEVEN-FOOTER, which boasts a RIGID faux-hawk and a VISIBLE CHUBBY, elicited an emotional, long-winded response from Ronaldo:
- Brace yourself: Lady Gaga's New Year's Eve was low-key.
Portuguese soccer player/world famous injury-faker/occasional Kardashian dater Cristiano Ronaldo has a son with an anonymous British woman who now wants to return the more-than $15 million the athlete paid her in exchange for promising to never contact the boy. Yikes.
- Victoria's Secret model and dater-of-Cristiano-Ronaldo Irina Shayk is suing Spanish GQ magazine after it digitally removed in post-production the underwear that she wore for the shoot, and then printed the resulting "nude" photos. [Daily Mail]
- Katy Perry and Russell Brand "fight and make-up constantly," says a source.
- Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell were reportedly none too pleased when they learned that Lady Gaga would be joining them for a fashion shoot:
- We heard this rumor a couple of weeks ago, and here it is again: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie might show up at Comic-Con next week.
- Sixteen-year-old Taylor Momsen is a rock star, dammit! Not a pop star:
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly has a "new love interest": a woman named Eilat Anschel, who recently finished a mandatory stint in the Israeli Defense Force. [TMZ]
- When asked about Lady Gaga in a recent Guardian interview, Grace Jones began by stating "I don't really think of her at all," but then proceeded to share a few slightly harsh thoughts:
- Just what you always wanted: Heidi Montag has posed for the September issue of Playboy:
- A rep for Chastity Bono—the child of Sonny and Cher—confirms that Bono is in the initial stages of transitioning from female to male.