- Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen are allegedly on a break. When asked how wedding plans are going yesterday, Rachel said, "No, no plans," and pointed to her ring-less hand adding, "No nothing."
I've always wanted to do one GBU which was all US-style lame, desperate, nonsensical punny one-liners about the duds. Alloy TV's Haute & Bothered Season 2 premiere at Beverly Hills' Thompson Hotel was awful enough to be a good candidate.
- Don't cry for Conan O'Brien. Sources say NBC is giving him a $32.5 million severance package. In return, Conan can't host another show until September and NBC gets to keep his characters, including Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.
With the news that 30-year-old Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson passed away, people are wondering: Who is she and why should I care? Let us give you 10 facts via videography.
- Harpo, Inc. has released a statement saying Oprah Winfrey will make an announcement about the future of her TV show tomorrow. An insider says she told her staff today that next season will be her last.
- Angelina Jolie started working on Salt yesterday, and her character, rogue CIA operative Evelyn A. Salt, has a couple of different looks:
- Ladies! Get your issue of Entertainment Weekly and hold on to it tightly. Daniel Craig looks mighty fine. [Just Jared]
- Daniel Craig showed up at the London premiere of Quantum of Solace with a black sling. He is still injured! (We've seen him in a sling before.) [Guardian]
- When Courtenay Semel — whose dad used to run…
- Gwen Stefani gave birth yesterday! The baby boy, Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale, weighed 8 1/2 lbs. Yes, "Nesta" was Bob Marley's middle name. Gwen and Gavin's other kid, Kingston, is named after a town in Jamaica. See the trend? [People]
- Newly pregnant: Melanie "Sporty Spice" Chisholm. The dad is maybe probably property…
- A Britney Spears/Justin Timberlake duet! In the works! [Page Six]
- Jennifer Garner has confirmed that she is expecting her second child. But you knew that. "It always makes me laugh when people say 'Is she?' 'Isn't she?' It's like eventually you will know, so just chill out for a minute," she says. [People]