In a disturbing interview last night, former child actor Corey Feldman told Nightline that "the No. 1 problem in Hollywood was and is and always will be pedophilia." He says the "casting couch" — that is, the rumored tradition of directors and other higher-ups sleeping with young aspiring actresses — existed for…
Fuck 2010. This year fucking sucked.Fuck the February Snomageddon and fuck the December Snopocalypse. Fuck people being shocked about a fucking killer whale fucking killing someone at Sea World. Fuck the earthquake in Chile, fuck the mine exploding in West Virginia, fuck the fucking TSA getting all up in…
- Michael Lohan claims he brought police into Lindsay Lohan's house today to check on 16-year-old Ali, but Dina Lohan says, "Michael walked into the apartment looked right at Ali and said, 'I'm looking for my daughter Ali, is she here?'"
- Kim Kardashian appears nude in the new issue of Harper's Bazaar, but says, "I'm sorry I did Playboy. I was uncomfortable." Kim explains she only agreed to pose because her mom Kris Jenner told her to "go for it..."
- In her new unauthorized Oprah Winfrey tell-all, Kitty Kelly claims that Oprah's mother Vernita, "Buys $500 hats, and she has a very good life financially, but she can't reach Oprah. Oprah will not give her mother her telephone number."
- First Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins, now this: Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy have broken up. Jim confirmed the news on Twitter, writing:
- Mariah Carey's remix album Angels Advocate, which was set to come out next week, has been canceled. Mimi's management says, "We're looking to go possibly to another studio album or Christmas album... It's a creative process that cannot be rushed."
- Sources say Michelle "Bombshell" McGee received $30,000 for her interview with In Touch about her alleged affair with Jesse James, and McGee's claim that she didn't know James was still married to Sandra Bullock is totally bogus.
- Uh-oh. Sandra Bullock has left the family home.
- Miley Cyrus is excited she'll be free of Hannah Montana (and Disney) after filming this season. Says Miley: "I hate being thought of as a product. I am not a doll, and people want to treat me that way..."
- While filming The Last Song, Miley Cyrus' mom and grandma would watch her kissing scenes with current boyfriend Liam Hemsworth. "I don't know who had a bigger crush on him at the beginning, my mom or me," said Cyrus.
- Martha Stewart's ex-best friend has written a book, in which she claims that Martha is desperate for a new husband.
- A new book titled Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: The True Story is set to spill some details about the famous couple:
- Someone claiming he co-starred with Corey Haim in the 1985 NBC Movie of the Week A Time To Live is selling Corey's belongings, including gym shorts and t-shirts, on eBay because the Haim family can't afford the funeral.
In this week's compilation of pop culture crap, Weezer rocks out on Yo, Gabba Gabba!, a commercial suggests cheating on your spouse with an Avatar, and we discover the worst ever Crap Text Message From A Dude.