Today the always optimistic good time National Enquirer ran with a weird slideshow basically implying that the original cast of Mary Tyler Moore is not just getting up there in age—they’re therefore almost DEAD!
I mean, how hard is it to catch a flight? This is a rhetorical question for Lindsay Lohan, who missed her plane last night from New York to attend her trial in L.A. this morning. (We're now on her twenty-something trial. When you move into the double digits, you should get a free Shakeweight or some turtle wax or an…
For an awards show without a host this year, the MTV Video Music Awards sure left us with a lot to talk about the next day: Lady Gaga spoke only as her alter (male) ego for the night (and almost kissed Britney Spears), Jonah Hill speaks about his dramatic weight loss, and Beyoncé and Jay-Z are having a baby. Catch…
Today on The View, Joy brought up Cloris Leachman's Twitter account, which has over 23,000 followers. "What do you tweet?" Joy asked. Cloris replied, "I'm following Anthony Weiner's lead… I tweet pictures of my package. The trouble is, my package looks like something the airlines lost."
Yes, the TV Land Awards have been going on for 9 years already. And the attendees are old hands.
- As mentioned yesterday, after Perez Hilton insulted Fergie, Perez and Will.I.Am had a confrontation in which Perez said:
Today, WSJ's Christina Binkley writes, "Here was my ideal outfit for Monday morning here in Los Angeles, according to my daily, personalized StyleCaster email: an oversized gray T-shirt and black tights." The problem? Well, she works for the Wall Street Journal. And she's over 35.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are fighting again. Supposedly Angie came home from a long day of filming to find Brad relaxing with beer and DVDs while the kids were harassing the nannies.
[New York, March 30. Image via INFDaily.]
- Very-pregnant Jennifer Garner and hubby Ben Affleck have been "spotted" entering Cedars-Sinai hospital: please let them dress the baby in a little top hat and "2009" banner! [TMZ]
- Aww, lookit: BritBrit on the cover of Rolling Stone, looking healthy and happy. She says: "I feel like an old person now. I do! I go to bed at, like, 9:30 every night, and I don't go out or anything." Oh! But Britney did go on a date recently, and took her assistant and a manager's friend with her. "Right when we got…
- Paris Hilton plays a woman who wants plastic surgery in Repo: The Genetic Opera, but she claims she's never had surgery. "I love being all-natural," she claims. All natural? Ahem. Let's just look at those boobs, that nose, the blue contacts that cover those brown eyes and, oh, yeah, the nose. [Daily Beast]