- Lindsay Lohan will finally have to answer for her behavior on that wacky night in 2007 when she stole a car, ran over a guy's foot, and was arrested with a baggie of coke in her pocket (allegedly, natch).
- Does Mo'Nique's open marriage involve one person straying, but not the other? She tells Barbara Walters in the upcoming Oscars special:
- Jon Paul Buchmeyer, who worked as a publicist for Tyra Banks during her Inside Out book tour, has spilled some secrets about the Smize Queen in his new memoir:
In this week's multimedia compilation of pop culture crap, Chynna Phillips believes that Jesus planned for her sister and father to have sex, Tyra investigates objectum sexuals, and there's a reported vagina flash on So You Think You Can Dance.
Chynna Phillips appeared on Oprah today to respond to her half-sister Mackenzie's shocking revelations that she'd had a sexual relationship with their father John Phillips. Chynna says she believes her sister; however, she wouldn't share Oprah's stage with her.
- Justin Timberlake and Rihanna reportedly hooked up after the VMAs and they've "been seeing each other for the past few weeks," says a source, "He is really into her and it's only a matter of time before he dumps Jessica".
- Authorities have beef with Shia: A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Mr. LaBeouf — he got a ticket in February for unlawful smoking and never showed up in court. Whoops! [TMZ]
- Those Kristin Davis photos? Real! Snapped in 1992 by an ex-boyfriend. [TMZ]
- Ethan Hawke: Not over Uma? He recently sang a song at the …