- Lindsay Lohan will finally have to answer for her behavior on that wacky night in 2007 when she stole a car, ran over a guy's foot, and was arrested with a baggie of coke in her pocket (allegedly, natch).
- Sandra Bullock has allegedly decided to divorce Jesse James.
- This report claims that when Vanessa Paradis found out that her partner of 12 years, Johnny Depp, was supposed to shoot passionate love scenes with Angelina Jolie in The Tourist, she "ordered" him to quit the project.
- Does Mo'Nique's open marriage involve one person straying, but not the other? She tells Barbara Walters in the upcoming Oscars special:
- Jon Paul Buchmeyer, who worked as a publicist for Tyra Banks during her Inside Out book tour, has spilled some secrets about the Smize Queen in his new memoir:
- Nicole Richie and Joel Madden: Engaged.
In this week's multimedia compilation of pop culture crap, Chynna Phillips believes that Jesus planned for her sister and father to have sex, Tyra investigates objectum sexuals, and there's a reported vagina flash on So You Think You Can Dance.
Chynna Phillips appeared on Oprah today to respond to her half-sister Mackenzie's shocking revelations that she'd had a sexual relationship with their father John Phillips. Chynna says she believes her sister; however, she wouldn't share Oprah's stage with her.
- Justin Timberlake and Rihanna reportedly hooked up after the VMAs and they've "been seeing each other for the past few weeks," says a source, "He is really into her and it's only a matter of time before he dumps Jessica".
- Authorities have beef with Shia: A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Mr. LaBeouf — he got a ticket in February for unlawful smoking and never showed up in court. Whoops! [TMZ]
- Those Kristin Davis photos? Real! Snapped in 1992 by an ex-boyfriend. [TMZ]
- Ethan Hawke: Not over Uma? He recently sang a song at the …