As Cannes rolls on we're seeing more acres of chiffon and and more whisper-light tulle and more haute couture on the red carpet. Below, some ensembles from yesterday's premieres. More more more, how do you like it?
In today's Tweet Beat, Cheryl Cole doesn't want people comparing themselves to her weight, even Amanda de Cadenet Googles, and Chris Pratt makes a new friend.
NOOOO! The Greatest Love of All, that of Ice-T and his wife Coco Austin, is going through a rough patch after some photos emerged of Coco dancing with and face-kissing another man, a rapper named AP.9. First, Mrs. -T took to Twitter to downplay it. "Woke up to people in a panic about some pics (sic),please guys I'm…
Any A-lister who signs on to do a turn on Glee should clench their buttcheeks in preparation for the über-diva behavior from Lea Michele, yet they always seem disgruntled and surprised. WHY IS ANYONE SURPRISED? Kate Hudson, currently filming her guest stint as Rachel Berry's dance teacher, told some source that…
The day after her 30th birthday, Leann Rimes has checked into a 30-day treatment center to "cope with anxiety and stress." Over the last year, Rimes has been the continued subject of intense body bullying and rumors of anorexia, and her representative confirms that she is not being treated for an eating disorder.…
For those of you who care, a pretty little girl named Mackenzie Foy makes her debut in the Twilight canon as Renesmee Cullen, daughter of vampire-ized Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson in the new Entertainment Weekly, which features all manner of awkward stills for your consumption. Don't you wish you could e-tro…
Celebrities in Cannes have been spending the past week partying on yachts and attending glamorous film premieres. Thus, their fashion crimes deserve no clemency.
You guys: Bristol Palin did not have plastic surgery. Nope. Not at all. What she had was "corrective" jaw surgery. If you think she looks better now, it's just a coincidence! "Yes, it improved the way I look, but this surgery was necessary for medical reasons," Bristol tells Us magazine. She explains that she had the…
- Madonna has opened a new gym in Mexico City.
- Miley Cyrus, age almost-18, had a beer in Spain, where it's okay to be almost-18 and drink beer. But now this dude James E. Copple from the International Institute for Alcohol Awareness is getting all up in her business, scoldin'.
America is no stranger to high-profile tabloid relationships between athletes and celebrities, with actresses, models, and reality stars dating the likes of Derek Jeter, Alex Rodriguez, Lamar Odom, and Tom Brady. But there's one thing America doesn't have: WAGs.
- An Israeli nationalist group is very concerned about Bar Refaeli's relationship with goy Leo DiCaprio. According to the LA Times, the group's director "has nothing against Mr. DiCaprio, who I have no doubt is a talented actor." [via Gawker]
Come with me across the pond to the National Television Awards held at London's O2 Arena, where Big Brother contestants, EastEnders actors and, of course, Jordan roam. Their plumage? Gaudy.
- For the past week Casey Johnson's dogs have been living at Tila Tequila's house. The Johnson family sent Bijou Phillips and Nicky Hilton to retrieve them today, but Tila refused to give them up and now she's called the cops.
- In an interview with the German magazine Das Neue Angelina Jolie said, "I doubt that fidelity is absolutely essential for a relationship. It's worse to leave your partner and talk badly about him afterwards..."