James Kaliardos did the makeup for Diane Von Furstenberg's spring 2012 collection and told the New York Times he was inspired by "an African face." Say what now?
Spoiler alert! What you are about to see in this short film is exactly what millions will be watching tomorrow when Prince William and Kate Middleton tie the knot. All the drama! All the pomp and circumstance! All the accents! Just watch.
- Though we've already read the eulogy for SATC, Hollywood executives have decided to revive the franchise with a film based on Candace Bushnell's prequel book The Carrie Diaries. And if you believe some anonymous insider, Michael Patrick King wants Blake Lively to play Carrie Bradshaw. "There are no plans to bring SJP…
- Amanda Bynes has retired from acting — via Twitter.
- Russell Brand on the Kanye West incident at the VMAs:
- Emma Watson has arrived at Brown University… And so have the paparazzi:
- Jennifer Aniston is concerned that her romance with Gerard Butler will come to an end, now that the movie the two were shooting together, The Bounty, has stopped filming. Surely this means more "Lonely Jen" stories for us all. [PageSix]
- Madonna has flown a nanny and a nurse to Malawi to look after Mercy while adoption papers and visas are being arranged. The deal's not done and the kid already has an entourage! [The Sun]
- Lindsay Lohan had a "meltdown" in a club in London, which involved saying:
- Miley Cyrus was photographed wearing a bikini in the Bahamas; the 16-year-old Tweeted a joke about her "jiggling thighs," but then went off on critics who called her fat:
- Miley Cyrus is seen "slanting her eyes" in a picture that's been circulating on the web.
Janet Jackson has been hospitalized in Los Angeles with the flu. Feel better J.J.! • Price Harry and off-and-on flame Chelsy Davy have been getting it on on a house boat in Botswana. Harry "pitched a tent" atop the rickety domicile. Heh, pitched a tent. • Lilo and lil' sister Ali were spotted out in NYC last night at…