Over the years, Lou Doillon has been tagged with many fawning monikers, the most particular and imprecise among them being “It Girl.” The French star is a multi-hyphenate (singer, actor, model) and has a fabled pedigree (her mother is Jane Birkin; her half-sister is Charlotte Gainsbourg), all viable factors why…
Happy Friday, weekend warriors!!! If you're like me, you're looking to leave the boss-man behind and kick back with the family, a blockbuster hit, and a six-pack of Mike's Hard tonight. And what better way to relax than via the brand new live-action Animaniacs movie directed by Lars von Trier?! Animaniac purists might…
I woke up this morning to a very enlightening article in my inbox about how Katy Perry and Rihanna continued their "alleged gay affair" at the VMAs. They did? Guys, how could we have missed it? They were so obvious. For instance, they clapped for each other with the back of their hands on the other's thigh whenever…
At the Closing Ceremony during day ten of the 62nd Berlin International Film Festival at the Berlinale Palast on February 18, 2012 in Berlin, Germany. Images via Getty.
Paris Fashion Week is the real deal, and it's here you'll find the highest concentration of style icons in one place. Kate, Beth, Charlotte — you name it, they were at the tents and looking, well, iconic!
- From a ridiculous piece on Amanda Seyfried:
- Lady Gaga, Gay Activist! She "was the highest-wattage celebrity to attend both the Human Rights Campaign dinner Saturday night and the National Equality March on Sunday." Reporter Dan Zak writes:
- John Travolta allegedly refused medical help after his son Jett suffered a seizure — which is why the paramedics in the Bahamas were trying to blackmail him.
- According to this report, Mischa Barton was taken from her home last week because she was so high on coke friends were afraid she was going to kill herself. [NY Post]
- Nicolas Ghesquière picked the intolerably cool Charlotte Gainsbourg to advertise Balenciaga's perfume. Ghesquière calls his friend "one of the most inspiring girls in the world." Gainsbourg said, "I was secretly hoping to be the face of Nicolas' first perfume." [WWD]