- Britney Spears' dad has banned her from leaving home without a bra.
- Oh, snap: Heidi Montag says: "No longer is my husband the face of my business or managing my career."
- The L.A. Coroner's office released a preliminary report today declaring that Brittany Murphy's death was accidental. She died of a combination of pneumonia, anemia, and "multiple drug intoxication."
With the news that Tila Tequila is "100% pregnant," many are wondering who fathered the child. Tila keeps dropping hints, saying the dad "is definitely someone 'known' and definitely someone in the 'Entertainment Industry.'"
- Don't cry for Conan O'Brien. Sources say NBC is giving him a $32.5 million severance package. In return, Conan can't host another show until September and NBC gets to keep his characters, including Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.
- Lindsay Lohan is preparing herself for the release of a sex tape that's making the rounds in L.A. — apparently, by attending a sex toy launch at the Hollywood club Voyeur in a low-cut, see-through top with no bra.
- Dexter star Michael C. Hall has announced that he has been battling cancer, but the treatment is finished and he is in remission.
- Police were called to investigate a "possible kidnapping" and Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag's house this afternoon. As a helicopter patrolled overhead, armed police swarmed the house and yelled, "Man in the black shirt. Come out of the house."