Meet Chris Gaida, professional red-carpeteer. He baby-sits celebrities at events because he can work a tux and knows where the bathrooms are, basically. Gaida's escorted Mariah Carey, Taylor Swift, Julia Roberts, and Reese Witherspoon. And oh, does he have stories!
- Despite failing two recent drug tests, sources say Lindsay Lohan probably won't be sent to jail after her hearing tomorrow due to legal technicalities.
- So. Everything Joaquin Phoenix has been doing for the last two years has been "performance art."
- While attempting to disguise himself by wearing a baseball cap, thick glasses, and a giant fake mustache in L.A. today, Mel Gibson approached a paparazzo sitting in a car and asked, "What's the matter? Got nothing better to do?"
- For an episode that will air today, Jane Lynch visited Ellen and talked about coming out in Hollywood.
- It seems that Kristin Chenoweth might be getting her very own (musical) show!
- Oh, dear. Bristol Palin has reportedly called off her engagement to Levi Johnston:
- Staff at the hotel where Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr spent their honeymoon claim that Orlando openly talked about his wife's pregnancy:
- Casey Affleck is currently being sued by a woman who claims that he sexually harassed her while shooting I'm Still Here, the documentary Affleck made about his brother-in-law, Joaquin Phoenix:
- Sandra Bullock is thinking about getting back together with Jesse James, according to the National Enquirer.
- Sandra Bullock made a surprise appearance at the Spike TV Guys Choice Awards last night, picking up the Troops Choice award for Entertainer of the Year, which was voted on by members of the military. [People]
- Last week, Us Weekly declined to publish a photograph picturing Jesse James doing a "Heil Hitler" gesture. But this week, guess who's running the picture?
The Killer Inside Me, the film in which Jessica Alba and Kate Hudson both get pummeled, graphically and at length, has screened at Sundance. "Disgusting!" yelled one woman—after several walkouts. What did director Michael Winterbottom have to say?
Sociological Images has come across a trailer for the film The Killer Inside Me and it's disturbing. Caution: We've rated it NSFW, Spoiler Alert, and Serious Trigger Warning.
- None other than the National Fisheries Institute has responded to Entourage actor Jeremy "Thermometer" Piven's claims that he has suffered from mercury poisoning.