Carly Simon’s unveiled the mysterious source of her infamous song, “You’re So Vain”—well, a part of it. So who’s the jerk she’s singing about?
Trey Songz is sorta back with lines from Carly Simon? Sure, why not.
In today's Tweet Beat, Pamela Anderson explains that she also stole the idea for her haircut, Kal Penn had a mustached, selfie-induced breakdown, and a power trio of hot blondes reminisced about a grand get-together.
Rob Lowe and Rashida Jones will be leaving Parks and Rec during the 13th episode of the upcoming sixth season, executive producer Mike Schur has confirmed — because their characters are maybe, probably, having that baby they were talking about at the end of last season.
This is not good. Sam Lufti, best known as the bizarre and controlling former manager of 2007 brokedown-palace edition Britney Spears, has got his claws into Amanda Bynes. Apparently he bought her the plane ticket back to L.A. after the bong-throwing incident and she's spoken to him on the phone since she was placed…
- This morning, Radar posted a photo which was purportedly taken hours after Mel Gibson punched Oksana Grigorieva in the mouth. However, her dentist says the photo has been doctored, casting doubt onto her abuse claims.
- Does Beyoncé really have a tattoo on her hand which reads "Brooklyn"?
- Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis: A "very smelly couple."
- In an exclusive interview with Glamour, Rihanna discusses the year she's had: "I went to sleep as Rihanna and woke up as Britney Spears." She also talks about the picture released by cops:
- Lindsay Lohan had a "meltdown" in a club in London, which involved saying:
If you didn't get your vicarious fill of the sixties via nighttime Nickelodeon reruns, Behind the Music documentaries, the short-lived television show "Rags To Riches", your parents' LP collections, your parents' CD collections they bought in 1990 to replace said LP collections, worthless college courses you took…