In today's Tweet Beat, Samantha Bee is having a weird day, Sarah Jessica Parker is listening to RuPaul and Carey Hart is not a fan of a certain reality TV show.
"Sometimes I hate every single stupid word you say/Sometimes I want to slap you in your whole face." So sings Pink as the image of her husband Carey Hart hits the screen in her new video for "True Love." Their daughter Willow also appears in the clip, playing with toys and riding bikes with mom and dad. This ode to…
Pink's new single "Just Give Me a Reason" is catchy, and the video is a kinda dreamy like a "So You Think You Can Dance" contemporary dance routine. Featuring tattoos from her husband Carey Hart, and vocals from Nate Ruess of the band fun, it might make you cry. Or lull you to sleep. You be the judge!
Hack? Hoax? Apparently a message was posted to Rihanna's Twitter feed reading, "I admit, I provoked Chris to hit me. It was not entirely his fault. #ImSORRY." The message has since been deleted, but a screenshot has been going around. Are some losers fucking around or is this really happening? [Bossip]
Pink tweeted yesterday that her new baby daughter is "gorgeous, just like her daddy." See what she did there?
- Madonna has opened a new gym in Mexico City.
- Though most of us have finally moved past the Taylor Swift incident, her true fans will never forget! While Kanye West's performance at Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade seemed unremarkable on NBC's broadcast, video has surfaced of the crowd attacking Kanye.
- When asked about Lady Gaga in a recent Guardian interview, Grace Jones began by stating "I don't really think of her at all," but then proceeded to share a few slightly harsh thoughts:
- Last week, Dr. Drew said that he believes that Lindsay Lohan needs help; now Lindsay has told GossipCop:
[Malibu, April 9. Image via Flynet]
- After some pointless blather about terrorism and economic recovery during today's White House Press Briefing, Robert Gibbs addressed the question weighing most heavily on Americans' minds: Will the State of the Union preempt Lost's 3-hour season premiere?