Uuuuuuuuuuugh, whyyyyyyyyyyy? Why can't anything just be FOREVER like in the MOVIES? Why can't movie stars just stay in unhappy relationships in order to bolster my own personal insecurities about the validity of true love!!?!? Come on, guys, it's the least you could do. Anyway, #1 Most Delightful Post-Poehler/Arnett…
Petra Ecclestone (daughter of British billionaire and Formula One bigwig Bernie Ecclestone) is getting married in August, and hopefully she's registered for a crapload of furniture: She's buying the famous mansion the Spellings built, the largest home in Los Angeles County. The 57,000-square foot Manor has 14 bedrooms…
- According to TMZ, Tila Tequila is set to join the next cast of Celebrity Rehab for an unspecified addiction, though the show is having trouble attracting any other participants and may never actually air. [TMZ]
- Don't cry for Conan O'Brien. Sources say NBC is giving him a $32.5 million severance package. In return, Conan can't host another show until September and NBC gets to keep his characters, including Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.
- "Simon has that naughty look in his eye. He isn't my type, but he is so charismatic and charming and the ladies go for the whole power thing. I know a lot of celebs have crushes on him."-Rihanna [TheSun]
- Angelina Jolie has a "secret family" she's "kept hidden for years."
- Timbaland recorded a song with Chris Brown for his upcoming album, but now he's removed Chris' vocals from the track. Timbaland's manager says it's a "creative decision for both parties," but sources say he's done with the "drama" surrounding Chris.
- Kate Gossselin will be going after Jon Gosselin for "raiding" their joint bank account.
- Jessica Biel is "the most dangerous celebrity to search in cyberspace," according to security software firm McAfee.
- As mentioned yesterday, after Perez Hilton insulted Fergie, Perez and Will.I.Am had a confrontation in which Perez said:
- The Pennsylvania Department of Labor is investigating whether Jon and Kate Plus 8 is complying with child labor laws. A spokeswoman for the department says there was a complaint, but a TLC rep says: "TLC fully complies with all applicable laws and regulations..."
- Rihanna will be subpoenaed to testify at a preliminary hearing on June 22 to determine if there is enough evidence to prosecute Chris Brown for assault, and her lawyer says she'll be there. Also required to attend: Chris Brown.