Uuuuuuuuuuugh, whyyyyyyyyyyy? Why can't anything just be FOREVER like in the MOVIES? Why can't movie stars just stay in unhappy relationships in order to bolster my own personal insecurities about the validity of true love!!?!? Come on, guys, it's the least you could do. Anyway, #1 Most Delightful Post-Poehler/Arnett…
Petra Ecclestone (daughter of British billionaire and Formula One bigwig Bernie Ecclestone) is getting married in August, and hopefully she's registered for a crapload of furniture: She's buying the famous mansion the Spellings built, the largest home in Los Angeles County. The 57,000-square foot Manor has 14 bedrooms…
- According to TMZ, Tila Tequila is set to join the next cast of Celebrity Rehab for an unspecified addiction, though the show is having trouble attracting any other participants and may never actually air. [TMZ]
- "Simon has that naughty look in his eye. He isn't my type, but he is so charismatic and charming and the ladies go for the whole power thing. I know a lot of celebs have crushes on him."-Rihanna [TheSun]
- Angelina Jolie has a "secret family" she's "kept hidden for years."
- Timbaland recorded a song with Chris Brown for his upcoming album, but now he's removed Chris' vocals from the track. Timbaland's manager says it's a "creative decision for both parties," but sources say he's done with the "drama" surrounding Chris.
- The Pennsylvania Department of Labor is investigating whether Jon and Kate Plus 8 is complying with child labor laws. A spokeswoman for the department says there was a complaint, but a TLC rep says: "TLC fully complies with all applicable laws and regulations..."
- Rihanna will be subpoenaed to testify at a preliminary hearing on June 22 to determine if there is enough evidence to prosecute Chris Brown for assault, and her lawyer says she'll be there. Also required to attend: Chris Brown.
- The National Enquirer claims that Mel Gibson sat his kids down and informed them that his Russian girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva, is pregnant with his child, and they aren't too happy about it.
Candy Spelling was on Larry King Live yesterday, responding to daughter Tori's appearance on The View. She essentially blamed Tori for Aaron Spelling's death. And she still doesn't get why Tori isn't speaking to her.
Today, The View panel relentlessly badgered Tori Spelling about reconciling with her estranged mother Candy, calling their feud "baloney," and insisting that she send out a public message via their show. But Tori wouldn't budge.
Jodie Sweetin, AKA Stephanie Tanner from Full House, graces this week's People talking about her journey from meth to motherhood. Um…yeah. • For those of you who believe in karmic justice, here's a kick in the rear: Candy Spelling, the multi-millionaire widow of Aaron, won $180,000 in a single slot machine pull at the…
- Alpha Girl Next Door Holly Madison to make the octogenarispawn of Hef. [Rush & Molloy]
- This one time, George Clooney made a weird joke on Leno about visiting Stonehenge and it was actually an inside joke with the Vegas stripper he was fucking. (Aw?) Also: "He has perfect feet for a man." [Daily Mirror]
- My suspicion is…
- Now that she's blazed a trail through young Hollywood's most eligible male heirs, club-happy Lindsay Lohan may be shacking up with lesbian DJ Samantha Ronson. [PerezHilton]
- Will Smith is apparently the most powerful actor on the planet. In other news, Posh 'n Becks quest for U.S. domination may not be going so well. […