Like many of us, Ellen Pompeo was not into the Emmys. She took particular offense to the stinkbomb of an awards show because it reflected the casual whitewashing of Hollywood, and told USA Today one day after the telecast:
IT'S ALL HAPPENING. Beyoncé launched her Mrs. Carter World Tour in Belgrade, Serbia, wearing what can best be described as an R. Crumb illustration of an outfit.
The California Hamster Organization (Suggested alternate name: Hamsters, Motherfucker™) have accused Justin Bieber of animal cruelty after he gave his little buddy Pac away to a particularly enthused fan. Their objections are that hamsters "often succumb quickly to illness and death," especially when faced with…
I think it was Tolstoy who wrote, "Happy families are all alike, but Kardashians are all different kinds of bacterial strains of fame-grubber." Here is their Christmas card, which features dearly departed Persian kitten Mercy (RIP) sitting unhappily in something that looks like it came from Ikea and is maybe called a…
- Courtney Love once had a "lesbian fling" with Kate Moss. Courtney says:
- Uh-oh: The custody battle between Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry might get messy.
- Does Beyoncé really have a tattoo on her hand which reads "Brooklyn"?
- The second season of Jersey Shore promises to be action-packed! Saturday night, some guy was less-than-respectful to Snooki and JWoww, so Snickers slapped him, then threw food and booze at him. (He threw a drink on her, too).
- ABC is developing a daytime talk show for Tori Spelling.
- Rumor has it that Reggie Bush dumped Kim Kardashian not because she was pressuring him to get married, but because she slept with Kanye West.
- Whitney Houston is in a Paris hospital suffering from nose and throat problems.
- Though pictures of Michelle "Bombshell" McGee wearing a Nazi armband have been circulating on the internet, McGee claims she is not a Nazi. She also has an explanation for the "W" and "P" tattoos on the backs of her legs:
- Heidi Montag's Playboy shoot: Not that X-Rated. Sources say the mag had strict instructions when photographing her: