Um! Janet Hubert, who played Aunt Viv on Great Show of Our Time The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air wrote a letter to Wendy Williams after the talk show host asked guest Tatyana Ali why Hubert left the show. (Williams alluded to the bad blood between Hubert and Will Smith.)
A poised and hella grown-uppish Prince Michael Jackson has landed a job as a special correspondent for Entertainment Tonight, a pretty impressive gig for a 16-year-old although though my impulse is to yell at him to stay the fuck away from show business and go work at the Dairy Queen like a normal teenager because I…
- In a new People interview, Elizabeth Edwards discusses John Edwards' cheating scandal, saying, "John's conduct through this whole thing was terrible and it makes people want him to pay for it."
The 38th AFI Life Achievement Award at Culver City's Sony Pictures Studios honored legendary director, comedian (and, ahem, University of Chicago alum) Mike Nichols. Obviously, everyone came out to honor him: not just Beatty and Spielberg, but Portman, Parker, Cher...
- Despite earlier reports that Heidi Montag's mother was shocked and horrified by her recent plastic surgery, Heidi says, "Actually she was excited for me and she's asking me... for her surgery next." She continues:
- Lindsay Lohan is in Morocco for the opening of some resort and was spotted kissing Gerard Butler at the launch party. She allegedly said:
The 20th Anniversary, 2009 EMA Awards, held on the backlot at Paramount Studios, attracted Calista and Ginnifer, 2 amazing looks, and one trend I think we need to call a halt to right. Now:
- Kate Gosselin of Jon and Kate Plus 8 says she and Jon may be through. "I don't know that we're in the same place anymore, that we want the same thing," she says.
- Kate Moss has been cooking for her boyfriend, Jamie Hince. Now she wants to be the first supermodel to release a cook book and it may be kosher for passover.
- Lindsay Lohan says she wants people to stop saying she's fighting with Samantha Ronson and "making me out to be this aloof, spoiled, ungrateful and unprofessional person."
- Lindsay Lohan a liar? In the latest issue of Nylon, LL says she's hoping to work with Seth Rogen but "Seth won't call us back." Rogen says:
- Britney's comeback tour isn't selling so well, and Brit Brit might be singing to empty seats. She's all: "My loneliness… is killing me…" [MSNBC]