Since the producers love to drag things out and torture the PR audience, last night's episode wasn't really the finale, it was the finale PART ONE. The remaining four designers had $9,00 and four months to create collections. »
If you're gonna do classic luxe, this is the way to do it: with hats, lots of goregous, and - was that a dirndl? »
- We've gotten a lot of emails this week whining about the excess of Palin coverage. But you know what Palin hates more than anything — whiners! If you whine, the terrorists win…Or something. Anyway, check out what Judge Judy thinks about Sarah Palin.
- Also check out what American Wife author Curtis Sittenfeld thinks… »
- Agyness Deyn's mom Lorraine Collins is as amazed as we are that someone as FAT as Agyness could ever make it in fashion: "She has wonderful curves and a bit of meat on her. When she's home, she eats everything." [Mirror]
- Poor chivalrous BF-of-Marc-Jacobs Jason Preston! When he tried to stand up for a girl who got a… »
- It's fashion week y'all! Jennifer dutifully live blogged the Project Runway fashion shows at Bryant Park, and then spoiler-scared readers freaked the fuck out.
- Perhaps our model/columnist, Tatiana, was one of the bitches on the catwalk (or behind the scenes).
- Tracie went to the party for Chloë Sevigny's new… »
- Venus Williams was awarded with an associate's degree in fashion design from the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale over the weekend, becoming the first celebrity "designer" to ever get a degree in fashion design. She even got a prize for the "Best Sportswear Collection" and a 3.5 GPA. Also, she has a collection for… »
- NY Times fashion critic Cathy Horyn (left) ate Cheerios, ran into a bunch of famous people she knows, got coffee, saw a Vera Wang show that was supposed to be about "Rome" and she totally didn't see what was so "Rome" about it. Her blog is sort of like Cory Kennedy's blog, only with better punctuation.[NYT]