One weird thing about celebrity (and there are several) is that there's this underlying notion that fame is only for those who truly deserve it, as though it's some kind of honorable reward we bestow upon people for talent. But prestige and fame are two different animals, which has only become more and more clear in…
Single mom Connie Britton and her 2-year-old son Eyob and her jumbo glasses of white whine on Friday Night Lights and her perfect HAIR that is every effervescent, shimmering color that hair can be! I cannot.
Although Kate Middleton and Prince William have only told their parents the sex of their baby, a slip of the tongue made it clear that Kate might be playing uteran hostess—I picture it as an upscale B&B, complete with L'Occitane bath products and tiny decorative soaps and a Jonathan Adler guestbook—to a tiny future…
Nora Ephron, the writer/director/producer responsible for When Harry Met Sally, Sleepless in Seattle, You've Got Mail, and Julie and Julia (among others) has died. A source tells us that Ephron, 71, was suffering from an unspecified form of blood cancer. Speculation consumed the internet after Wowowow prematurely…
Does your dog not only think he's people, but think he's Bret Michaels? We have some good news, non-existent reader: PetSmart is launching a line of pet products specifically for you and your dog! The line will include dog beds, pet clothing, bowls, collars, and leashes designed by Bret. A company rep says, "Our pet…
We know Bret Michaels loves his rocker chicks. We know he's a spokesman for diabetes awareness. We know he's hiding something (probably baldness) underneath that bandana. What we didn't know, however, is that the man has a passion for meteorology. Here's a segment from the Weather Channel, in which they detail his…
- An upcoming book, Low Down Dirty Shame, alleges that Rihanna likes sexytimes with women.
There were literally dozens of oddly digitally altered models and celebrities this year, with a swipe of the mouse resulting in wonky elbows, whittled waists, new hands and unnaturally lightened skin. Here we have the very worst.
- More on this in Midweek Madness, but Heidi Montag is a sad Barbie on the cover of Life & Style, calling her plastic surgery a "disaster" and showing off her scars a year after the procedures.
- Nicole Richie has obtained a restraining order against a photographer whom she claims is stalking her daughter Harlow Madden.
Welcome back to Midweek Madness, in which we attempt to satisfy our cravings for "news" with the weekly tabloids. This week: Pregnant Mariah can haz cheeseburger; Heidi and Spencer mooch off his parents; and Tish Cyrus is the "ultimate groupie."
- We've heard about it before, but apparently the specter is persistent: Lady Gaga is "terrified" and "annoyed" by a ghost that has been following her while she's on tour. The ghost's name is Ryan.
When Billy Ray Cyrus filed for divorce on October 27, it was allegedly because he found out that his wife, Miley's mom Tish, had an affair with Bret Michaels. Talk about an achy-breaky heart.
In case you were wondering, Bret Michaels was always a royal dickwad. These pictures—probably NSFW—are the proof:
"I didn't eat for a day and I did about 2,000 sit-ups," Bret says. He also requested "good lighting and a warm room." But come on — Photoshop is clearly the star of this cover.
- A court hearing has been scheduled for tomorrow morning to determine whether or not Lindsay Lohan can leave rehab two months early, but sources say she's already signed discharge papers and will sneak out today to avoid a media frenzy.