Nusreta Sivac vowed to memorize the names and faces of the guards that repeatedly raped her and 36 other women at a Bosnia concentration camp in the early '90s so that one day they would pay for their crimes.
Angelina Jolie is not just an actress, mother, sex symbol, United Nations Goodwill Ambassador and goddess worshipped by Brad Pitt. She's also a director, and the film she made now has a title and a distributor. In The Land Of Blood And Honey will be released December 23 in the U.S. Angie says: "The film is specific to…
- Angelina Jolie was in Paris last night, promoting The Tourist, but was asked about her directorial debut, a love story between a Serbian man and Bosnian woman. Angie, who wrote the screenplay, says it's not true that Bosnians are unhappy.
- Madonna is opening Hard Candy fitness centers around the world.
- Angelina Jolie is busy shooting her film about the Bosnian war, but has taken a moment to speak out about the plot of the script she wrote.
- Christina Hendricks has allegedly told friends that she wants to lose about thirty pounds.
- Hayden Panettiere has been barred from meeting Amanda Knox.
[Brad joins Angie on the set of her film about romance in Bosnia. Budapest, October 13. Image via INFDaily.]
[Srebrenica, Bosnia; July 10. Image via Getty]