- In the new Entertainment Weekly, Angelina Jolie says of taking Tom Cruise's role in Salt, "Hopefully we've succeeded in making her more emotionally complex and physically meaner. We expect different things from men and from women, both emotionally and physically...
- Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber are reportedly going through a "rough patch" due to ego problems:
- Oy (Oi?): An Australian tabloid is claiming that Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are "in turmoil" because Kristen is pregnant with the sparkle vamp's spawn.
- No plain yearbook headshot for this year's CFDA nominees: Jason Wu, Marc Jacobs, Alexander Wang, et al posed for Craig McDean while wearing their own creations. [WWD]
- Leggings impresario Lindsay Lohan is rumored to be seeking a position as Ungaro's "creative consultant." Designer Esteban Cortazar is allegedly spitting…
- A Britney Spears/Justin Timberlake duet! In the works! [Page Six]
- Jennifer Garner has confirmed that she is expecting her second child. But you knew that. "It always makes me laugh when people say 'Is she?' 'Isn't she?' It's like eventually you will know, so just chill out for a minute," she says. [People]
Now that she's shaved her head, shaved her legs, and waxed her pubes, what's next for Britney Spears? If reports that she went bald to avoid having her hair drug-tested are true, she's got to do something about those eyebrows before some salon aesthetician sells her out to the Los Angeles child-welfare authorities.