Jada Pinkett Smith used Facebook to perform an awesome smackdown on people who have been trolling the parental implications of the ever-changing short hairstyle of 12-year-old Willow Smith:
Journalists are conflicted about Jonah Lehrer, judging by the number of frantic Gchats and emails I received from my peers yesterday after Michael C. Moynihan broke the news in Tablet that the 31-year-old wunderkind science writer, already under fire for extensive "self-plagiarizing," attributed numerous fake quotes…
In her continued (and, if you ask me, unnecessary) bid for relevancy, Madonna most recently pissed off Mothers Against Guns during her MDNA tour. They objected when Madge waved around some (fake) firearms onstage during a concert in Murrayfield, Scotland not 48 hours after the Colorado Dark Knight Rises shooting, also…
We've lost count of how many "threats" Glee star Chris Colfer is at this point: dancing, singing, acting, onscreen ascot-wearing, a 2011 Time Magazine Influential Person, and now novel-writing. Sextuple threat? The Golden Globe winner and two-time Emmy nominee's debut novel, a fantasy called The Land of Stories: The…
World's Yuckiest Blowhard Bobby Brown responded to rumors that daughter Bobbi Kristina plans to change her last name to distance herself from him: "She can't change her last name, her name is her name. She'll forever be known as Bobbi Kristina Brown. There's no changing that, there's no taking that back." Bobby Brown…
No, no — not butthole blood. Regular blood. Back blood, actually. Because this woman named Nikki loved her first hiney pump so much, she tore her boyfriend's back off.
- Miley Cyrus, 17, is getting her own place.
- Victoria Beckham is "fattening herself up" so that she can get pregnant.
Says today's Times, "interruption has clearly gained a foothold in American discourse these days, and is proving a powerful weapon for influencing the national conversation." Indeed! Just look at some of recent history's most infamous incidents.
- Uh-oh. Mary J. Blige punched her husband in the face at her record release party. Dude was reportedly bleeding. She was heard screaming:
- Jessica Biel is "the most dangerous celebrity to search in cyberspace," according to security software firm McAfee.
- Lily Allen was performing in Helsinki, Finland when she burst into tears. Before the show, she Tweeted:
- Is Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox's friendship in trouble? A source says:
- Miley Cyrus wants to dump her boyfriend Justin Gaston, but her father doesn't approve:
- Chris Brown has reportedly moved on. His new ladyfriend is actually an ex. She attends University of Mary Washington and they met in Virginia, which is where he's from. His reps deny everything. [Gatecrasher]