If you just couldn't get enough of the styles featured in that 1981 Sears catalog (on glorious LaserDisc!), you're gonna love this—a fashion show from the 1987 Miss Universe telecast. Yes, that is a very orange Bob Barker hosting. It looks like all these women were styled by me, at nine, playing with my Barbies.
Former Price Is Right model Lanisha Cole is suing the show's producers, alleging that they discriminated against and harassed her when one of them began dating another model. Part of the harassment: screaming at her while she was topless.
- So. Everything Joaquin Phoenix has been doing for the last two years has been "performance art."
- Leggings! Drama! Lindsay Lohan and her BFF, a shaggy-haired dude named Patrick "Pootie" Aufdenkamp, had a falling out while on vacay in St. Barts.
- Last week, Katherine Heigl complained that "cruel and mean" Grey's Anatomy producers forced her to work a 17-hour day, but according to rumors, the schedule was the result of producers shuffling things around to let her promote The Ugly Truth.
- Lindsay Lohan ended a relationship with a woman a month ago and has been accused of being too thin... so clearly she's pregnant. She's also supposedly distraught because she doesn't know who the daddy is.
Bob Barker visited the Today show, shook hands, kissed cheeks, pinched some dude's clown nose, and startled the anchors of the show, all while being cheered on by shrieking fans. Speaking of Bob's glory:
- Apparently the DEA's massive investigation into Heath Ledger's death is unprecedented. Is this case "special" because of Heath's fame? [TMZ]
- The case is now closed, with Mary-Kate Olsen off the hook. [TMZ, Reuters, USA Today, People]
- Morgan Freeman, 71, is still in the hospital after his car wreck a week ago, and, as…
- Jennifer Lopez is with child! But you suspected that. Also, this means that In Touch was right about something, so we're scared of the implications. [Page Six]
- Rock of Love Winner Jes has a new boyfriend, and it's not Bret Michaels. Surprise, surprise. [Page Six]
- PETA has written a letter to Kevin Federline, asking him…
- Lindsay Lohan signs up for a Promises outpatient program designed to enable her to "transition" back into her "community"...of cokehead pseudo-socialites. [People.com]
- France snubs Turkey in EU talks. We think this has to do with Istanbul beating out Paris in that Newsweek story on "fashion forward" cities. [BBC]
- Jennifer Aniston just says no to that more rotund Vince Vaughn and picks herself up a male model named Paul Sculfor (who we show you almost-nudie, to the left) to date instead. [People.com]
- A new development in stem cell research allows for cells to be removed without the destruction of human embryos. We assume…