Things are off to a rough start between newlyweds Lark Voorhies (a.k.a Lisa from Saved by the Bell) and Jimmy Green, a man who is wanted in Tucson following a 2012 incident during which he allegedly threatened to kill a store owner. (Green says the charges have been blown out of proportion.) Patricia Voorhies, Lark’s…
You might be surprised to learn that Anna Wintour is not a twerking enthusiast. She's cut Miley Cyrus off the cover of the December issue of Vogue, despite a completed photoshoot with Cyrus, because diddling yourself with a foam finger is apparently off-brand.
Single mom Connie Britton and her 2-year-old son Eyob and her jumbo glasses of white whine on Friday Night Lights and her perfect HAIR that is every effervescent, shimmering color that hair can be! I cannot.
In a move that obviously has nothing to do with brother Michael's $2 billion estate, no, nothing whatsoever, LaToya Jackson has swooped in on miniature heirs Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson and taken them under her wing. By which I mean she signed them to her talent agency, Ja-Tail Enterprises—which has no other…
- Dita Von Teese has a guest role on CSI, and was asked to wear less-revealing clothing to play a school teacher turned nightclub dancer.
Today on Oprah, Katherine Jackson opened up about her son's "addiction" to plastic surgery, saying that she urged him to stop and even asked his doctor to stop working on MJ. She likened his nose to "a toothpick."
- Why is Courtney Love looking so awesome these days?
- Does Mo'Nique's open marriage involve one person straying, but not the other? She tells Barbara Walters in the upcoming Oscars special:
- Carrie Prejean is suing Miss California USA officials, saying that, by firing her, they're guilty of religious discrimination, defamation, and intentional infliction of emotional distress. She claims officials tried to get her fired by asking her to pose for Playboy.
- "Sources" say Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick have decided to live apart just weeks after the birth of their twin daughters. Matthew will stay in their Manhattan apartment and Sarah Jessica will move to Brooklyn with the kids.
On Good Morning America, Joe Jackson said he and his wife should get custody of Michael Jackson's kids, but moments later he presented the best evidence against his involvement in their lives. Clip at left.