Billy Joel, an up-and-coming singer who shows some promise, has taken a few pages out of Taylor Swift’s book and upped the profile of his most recent concert by bringing some special guest stars out to help him perform “Uptown Girl.” Those special guests were Jennifer Lawrence and a (possibly very inebriated?) Amy…
Caption this: Kevin Spacey and Billy Joel perform after Joel is presented with the 2014 Gershwin Prize for Popular Song at DAR Constitution Hall on November 19, 2014 in Washington, DC.
Pharrell released his new video for “Marilyn Monroe,” and it digs into the everlasting trend of men in pop music telling us ladies that it’s cool to just be ourselves. But is it possible for the opposite sex to applaud us without pandering?
They've said it before, but naturally people keep asking them, so Portia de Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres will say it again. They are not having kids. Don't want them, don't need them, it'll be just the two of them and their adorable seasonal wardrobes. Thank you, come again.
Alpha males Robert De Niro and Jay-Z's squabbling almost ruined Leonardo DiCaprio's birthday party for everyone. De Niro let Hova have it for mentioning that he'd be willing to record a song for the Tribeca Film Festival and then failing to return any of De Niro's calls to follow through. Jay-Z tried to joke about it…
- A source (who's clearly Team Gabriel in the increasingly nasty Halle Berry custody battle) claims Aubry has emails, texts, and voicemails which document her "angry and jealous rages." Gabe's such a good guy that he isn't releasing them — yet.
Yes, I thought Jesse James had gotten himself into more Nazi uniform-related trouble when I read the headline, too, but it turns out that he was involved in an errant car race, not in the more-expected racism.
- That unfortunately tattooed woman who slept with Sandra Bullock's correspondingly unfortunately tattooed husband is pole dancing online under the URL SandraBullocksRevenge.com. What does that even mean?
- Elin Nordegren has done an exclusive interview with People.
- Though Mo'Nique gave Oprah Winfrey permission to interview her brother Gerald, who molested her, she isn't happy about how Monday's interview went down. She feels, "Her brother lied and that it was not sympathetic enough towards her," says a source.
- Oh, dear. Tiger Woods' fourth alleged mistress has been identified as Jamie Jungers, a cocktail waitress and "Trashygirls.com" model from Las Vegas. Jungers' mother, when asked if her daughter had been seeing Woods, answered: "Oh yeah for sure." [E!]
- Lindsay Lohan is on the cover of Elle UK — the shoot where jewelry went missing! — and here's what Editor-in-Chief Lorraine Candy writes in her Editor's letter:
- One of the hazards of dating a rock star: When, mid-fight, you want to throw some of his stuff into a pool, there's a slight risk that he might have unreleased, non-backed-up new songs among his personal effects. [Mirror]
- Robert Pattinson was grazed by a taxi cab in New York while running across the street to get away from hysterical fans. The cab only hit him in the hip and he was uninjured.
- Justin Timberlake was supposedly caught cheating on Jessica Biel... by Lindsay Lohan. Linds happened to be at a nightclub in New York and spotted a very drunk Justin holding hands and kissing another woman. She snapped a picture and Tweeted: