Alec Baldwin married 28-year-old yoga instructor Hilaria Thompson in a New York City church today, and nothing was wrong unless you count the presence of Woody Allen and Soon-Yi Previn. Here's hoping Baldwin's new wife will lead him in a few sun salutations every morning to stop him from buying a one-way ticket to The…
- Lindsay Lohan will finally have to answer for her behavior on that wacky night in 2007 when she stole a car, ran over a guy's foot, and was arrested with a baggie of coke in her pocket (allegedly, natch).
- Sandra Bullock has allegedly decided to divorce Jesse James.
- This report claims that when Vanessa Paradis found out that her partner of 12 years, Johnny Depp, was supposed to shoot passionate love scenes with Angelina Jolie in The Tourist, she "ordered" him to quit the project.
- Does Mo'Nique's open marriage involve one person straying, but not the other? She tells Barbara Walters in the upcoming Oscars special:
- Nicole Richie and Joel Madden: Engaged.
- Heidi Montag told Access Hollywood's Billy Bush: "I almost died after my [plastic surgery] procedure. I had too much Demerol like Michael Jackson did… my breathing was five breaths per minute, which is like almost dead." HOWEVER. Her surgeon says:
Saturday night in Los Angeles, GLAAD honored those in the media who are, um, gay or friends to the gay. Most importantly, however, some way cool peeps turned up to represent. Yes, it goes without saying that the adorable Ellen DeGeneres, left, and her hot stuff girlfriend Portia DeRossi were there, but so were TV…
- Authorities have beef with Shia: A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Mr. LaBeouf — he got a ticket in February for unlawful smoking and never showed up in court. Whoops! [TMZ]
- Those Kristin Davis photos? Real! Snapped in 1992 by an ex-boyfriend. [TMZ]
- Ethan Hawke: Not over Uma? He recently sang a song at the …