- Conan O'Brien and NBC are still negotiating the terms of Conan's exit from The Tonight Show. One of major points of contention: Who gets custody of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, Pimpbot 5000, and the Masturbating Bear.
- Eric Ienco, Madonna's former house manager and cook, alleges that Madonna's kids are lucky if they get to spend a half an hour a day with her; "It's a puzzle she wants to adopt again."
- What kind of fuckery is this? Amy Winehouse borrowed some designer dresses. When she returned them, they were splattered with vomit. [Mirror]
- Some of the puke-stained dresses had developed furry mold on them. [Hey, I'm eating breakfast, lady! - Ed.] [CelebNewsWire]
- Meanwhile, Amy is trying to launch the singing career…
It's not like us to take sides with a Spice Girl or even really care what they think. But we will draw the line with the recent mistreatment of five-month preggers Scary Spice. We haven't seen a pregnant sister treated so poorly since Billy Crudup left 7-month pregnant Mary Louise Parker for a much younger Claire…