Much unlike many a magazine editor who recommends you buy all sorts of crap that they most likely got for free, your Jezebel staff doesn't get jack shit (other than books, unsolicited). And that's how it should be. But on our own time, in our personal lives, we still buy stuff. So this is Worth It, our daily…
Band Of Outsiders' Scott Sternberg chose Rupert Grint and Tom Felton for BOO's fall look book, and personally photographed them using actual Polaroid film. Shot at The Magic Castle in Los Angeles, the boys made faces next to vintage painted portraits, played cards, and posed alongside a dead man's ashes for the…
- Star claims that Victoria Beckham is having a fourth child on the proviso that American Vogue will photograph her while she's up the duff. Beckham has been featured on and in virtually every other ladymag, but Vogue has eluded her.
Meet Selina Khan. She grew up in Martinique, where she just graduated from high school, and she's been modeling since her early teens. We asked her to take us to all her castings and show us what modeling's really like.
- Peaches Geldof, the current face of British lingerie brand Ultimo's teen brand, may lose her contract over that little incident where she allegedly had a heroin-fueled one-night-stand with a dude named Ben who then told the Internet about it. [Sun]
There are any number of weird things about fashion week.
- Posh and Becks are in an underwear ad, together! David seems to be deep in thought, perhaps pondering the wisdom of letting Armani give him hair that belongs on a Lego newscaster. Narrate Victoria's inner monologue in the comments! [Telegraph]
- Rodarte's Laura and Kate Mulleavy scooped up the Women's Wear award at last night's CFDAs. In another surprise, the menswear prize was a tie between Calvin Klein's Italo Zucchelli and Band of Outsiders' Scott Sternberg. [WWD]
- Behold actress Rene Russo, doing moderately fetishistic things with designer Brian Atwood's shoes and a hunky model, for a limited-release book, which sounds suspiciously like a fancy lookbook. [NY Mag]
- The latest on the Nina Garcia saga: If she takes the editor-at-large gig she'll only be there til mid-October, when ELLE's contract with Project Runway ends and then she'll be let go for reals. (Dear Nina: You can do better than that.) Meanwhile, no one at ELLE or its publisher Hachette Filipacchi Media has issued a…
- Kate Moss's fifth collection for Topshop launches today. It's inspired by "travel." Oh, bite me. [Vogue UK]
- Spanx bras — to flatten your back fat, of course — in stores now! [WWD, sub req'd]
- You will be so proud of Eva Mendes! She overcame that whole nasty rehab debacle to be chosen as the face of Calvin Klein…
- Marc Jacobs wants a reality show, and Project Runway's Tim Gunn wants it for him. "The whole thing's sort of egotistical, I suppose, but I do find myself entertaining," says Jacobs. And says Gunn, "God knows Marc has a fascinating life, and he looks great. I'd watch." Well, if it has Tim's vote... [NY Mag]