- Last night, one of the four buses in Miley Cyrus' tour caravan swerved off the road in Virginia and crashed. The driver was killed, and one other person was injured.
- Angelina Jolie started working on Salt yesterday, and her character, rogue CIA operative Evelyn A. Salt, has a couple of different looks:
- Sources say Paula Abdul is basically done with American Idol. Just like when she sees a mediocre contestant, it's all: "Thank you, but no." [MSNBC Scoop]
- The crew on Madonna's world tour is threatening to quit because they had to stay at a cheap airport hotel while she stayed in an £11,000-a-night castle. It cannot be confirmed whether or not Her Madgesty said, "Let them eat cake." [Mirror, WOW Report]
- Here's the latest on David Duchovny: He may have had an addiction…
Look at Minnie Driver! So fresh and crisp and smiley in her yellow gown! How modern! How cool! Pretty looks like hers were a-plenty at last night's Emmy Awards. But that doesn't mean that there weren't some major missteps, too. Our take on the good, the bad, and the ugly of Emmy fashions, after the jump.