After 18 years of marriage, odd couple Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas announced in 2014 that they would divorce. Now, nearly a year and a half after the announcement, Griffith and Banderas have finally divvied up their estate.
Caption This: (L-R) Antonio Banderas, Jason Statham, Sylvester Stallone and Wesley Snipes attend the German premiere of the film 'The Expendables 3' in Cologne, Germany.
Oh, remember the Situation? He's still a person! And as fascinating as ever: Today he was arrested for fisticuffing with his brother in the tanning salon they own together. OOH, TELL ME MORE.
After 18 years of marriage and a couple of years of rumors about issues in their marriage, Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas are getting a divorce.
So Lindsay Lohan asks to borrow a designer dress for the amFAR gala from stylist Phillip Bloch, whose number she got from Charlie Sheen. Is any part of what I just said a valid reason to hand over a $1,750 dress of intricate beadwork and gossamer fairy tits and silkworms that only eat free-range food and drink fair…
After fifteen years of marriage (and a fair amount of that spent in couples therapy, apparently), two of the final standing members of the Un-Divorced Hollywood Old Guard, Antonio Banderas and Melanie Griffith, might be almost ready to call it quits. This spring, Banderas was seen getting all up on another woman at a…
- Rumor has it that Reggie Bush dumped Kim Kardashian not because she was pressuring him to get married, but because she slept with Kanye West.
- Oh no! Boo: Melissa Etheridge and Tammy Etheridge (formerly Tammy Lynn Michaels) have ended their nine-year relationship. Sadness!
- Here's the first picture of Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick with their new twins, Marion and Tabitha Broderick. Big brother James, are you ready for double trouble? [TMZ]
- LiLo's "Marilyn Monroe-inspired leggings" (?) are "blowing off the shelves." [NY Daily News]
- Speaking of qualified designers: is Victoria Beckham's collection just a Roland Mouret ripoff? "Rumors are circulating in the fashion industry that the man behind the famous Galaxy dress — the hourglass dress that made women…
- Designer Vivienne Westwood is switching party allegiances from the (liberal) Labour to the (conservative) Tory, and will even be the keynote speaker at her new political party's Christmas party. Warns Westwood: "I'm going to take the opportunity to put them right on a few things. They're not going to get what they…